• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

It's IG report day...Boom or Bust?

Sessions is a bitch. He let the left cower him into relinquishing control. Or he was in on it from the beginning.
Rosenstein pulled a power move by getting Comey fired so he could take control. He then set Mueller on a hunt to overthrow the president. Meanwhile sessions, cowering in the back room or under the desk sucking Rosenstein cock, is a powerless POS acting like a tough guy with MS13.
Trump should have fired that bitch the first second he said he recused himself.

It looks like the Mafia learned that if you get elected or hired by the Govt everything is legal. The only RICO these effers will ever see is Puerto.

I won't be the one that fires the first shot...but when that shot is fired. I know what side I'm on.

In some what positive news my somewhat "center" radio morning news talk radio station is expressing dismay about the "corruption" and "bias" exposed and their "loss of confidence" in the FBI/Deep State Government.

Im probably within a tenth of a mile of Anthony Weiner enjoying my hot coffee while Carlos Danger joneses for his Twitter account and selfie cam.

Anyone not know who Anthony Weiner was married to and who his wife probably does a lot of very personnel assisting for?

Whats that Mr Comey? You didnt know who Anthony was married to?

And Comey goes on a book tour to proclaim how honorable he is?

If that wasnt perjury thats an out right admission of stupidity.

This, yesterday afternoon.

(Five of) This, two weeks ago.

Next week, the weather starts getting cooler, I will be reconfirming zeros. All drop charts have been recalculated for 4200ft ASL/85F.

Something's coming, I don't know just what or just when, but soon...

Preserve your options; this sh*t has to have limits, and I think the Nation is bang up against them already.

Greg

Last edited:
This, yesterday afternoon.

(Five of) This, two weeks ago.

Next week, the weather starts getting cooler, I will be reconfirming zeros. All drop charts have been recalculated for 4200ft ASL/85F.

Something's coming, I don't know just what or just when, but soon...

Preserve your options; this sh*t has to have limits, and I think the Nation is bang up against them already.

Greg

How does that IMI compare to Federal? I’ve never shot any of it except the 77 grain 5.56 which is superb in my ARs. But, I have always wondered how it was in .308....

Just more Kabuki theater. Wal-Mart still serves the masses their inexpensive needs, soccer mom's still simper, hoggs write books, stupid continues to dominate, and a pretty good size mass just doesn't give a shit. Business as usual. Until it gets into ^^^^^ their pocket books and they don't get food and cheap shit, nothing will change.
^^^^^ watching the "report" on the news or reading the "report" means absolutely nothing to them because it does not affect their pampered lives.... just another blip in the media, doesn't mean Jack shit to them.
But let maw Trump dissapear a few days and "that's" news.
Let some dumbfuck sports team get dissed by donald, and that's news...
Let some dumbass actor fall out of her top at the awards, and that's news.
Like who gives a shit the "premiere law enforcement agency" in the U.S. couldn't find their ass with both hands at the same time their lover has his penis inserted in it..... and do their jobs....
That sick mass, soccer hogg shit just doesn't give a shit....
Their usefulness to the U.S. is same as the f'ing bunch of idiots, ie, none.....
Just sayin.
Kabuki theater. Bread and circuses... suicide rate isn't high enough yet....

It's time for R2Fu...
20180615_113423.png

Last edited:
This is my first order, I should have personal experience in a week or two. Reviews say it's a decent match load. I have never been able to beat FGMM with factory or handloads, but the IMI sounds decent and the price isn't bad ($.90/rd vs $1.30/rd).

I will be shooting it out of a 24" Sav 11VT with a Mueller 8-32x44 Target Dot scope. I also have 240rd of IMI 150gr FMJ for initial sight-in, etc. (new rifle).

JH, Agree completely; but OTOH, the BS is reaching the drowning level, and I think average folks are about completely fed up with both sides. The system is broken beyond repair, it doesn't seem to matter who 'wins' the elections anymore, and folks I get to talk with here in SE AZ are tired of playing switch.

I think the 'reset' is already in the pipeline.

Greg

Last edited:
The USA is like a leaf spring. Very flexible and resilient. But you only can flex it so far before a violent failure occurs.

Right now everything that should be relieving the pressure on the spring (investigations), is instead increasing it. Only true Justice can relieve that pressure. Right now we are not seeing that.

This is my first order, I should have personal experience in a week or two. Reviews say it's a decent match load. I have never been able to beat FGMM with factory or handloads, but the IMI sounds decent and the price isn't bad ($.90/rd vs $1.30/rd).

I will be shooting it out of a 24" Sav 11VT with a Mueller 8-32x44 Target Dot scope. I also have 240rd of IMI 150gr FMJ for initial sight-in, etc. (new rifle).

Greg

I have never spent more than $1/rd for FGMM 175 grain. 168 grain FGMM is typically 85-90 cents per round. I buy it only when I see deals.

IMI is good ammo. I have used the 77 grain 5.56 a number of times and have a good supply of it in hand. It is not as good as the MK262 77 grain though. The 7.62 version of IMI is also good. I have run it out of my AR10 and my bolt gun. Not as good as FGMM but plenty good enough for most applications

The following link does a pretty reasonable job of laying out the basics of the situation here.

TLDR - the ‘summary’ is going to be pimped to low info voters; the body of the reports raises ALL kinds of questions that warrant additional investigation; the IG report is just a fact finder / there are multi IG reports / this is a process that tees up Huber.

Watch the media shape the narrative - and literally brainwash people into thinking.....

What cannot be disputed now is that Strzok, a senior FBI official involved in the investigations into Clinton's email server and Russian interference, wrote a text in the midst of the probes (and the election) that said Trump wouldn't win because "we'll stop it."
That's pretty damning stuff -- especially in a vacuum.
And because Trump picks and chooses the pieces of news that serve his purposes, that vacuum is how the Strzok texts will be framed to the President's base. See! We told you these guys were corrupt! The "deep state'" is real!
The broader context of the 500-page report will be ignored -- no matter how many times people like me write about it or talk about it on TV. The broad conclusion that Comey and other FBI officials didn't act with any political motivation will be lost.

Amazing propaganda - the meat is in the middle of the report, yet they subtly tell the masses that they need to focus on the (changed by Rosenstien) summary, and that is what they need to come to understand / believe.

Justice is coming.......

Last edited:
Pretty good way to gage your neighborhood for who loves our country.........who puts a flag up come the 4th?? Who has a military emblem painted along with their house number on the street curb? Just sayin...........

My un-redacted response to this shit and to quote Redmanss....Say when?

Reactions: ArmyJerry and Fig
Pretty good way to gage your neighborhood for who loves our country.........who puts a flag up come the 4th?? Who has a military emblem painted along with their house number on the street curb? Just sayin...........

My un-redacted response to this shit and to quote Redmanss....Say when?

To an extent, I find that sort of estimation of patriotism to be a bit hollow. It's on a par with the obnoxious, ubiquitous "We Support Our Local Police" signs that have sprouted up around here. Sign companies love them, sell them by the dozens, and the dull mouth-breather's surmise is that, if you haven't submitted to neighborhood peer pressure and bought one, you must be anti-cop. Let's face it: I get zero benefit of the doubt, and I'm not playing vexillological kiss-ass so that I can continue to breathe free air. I support them by not having to interact with them. Their jobs are difficult enough.

Reactions: Bender and Fig
To an extent, I find that sort of estimation of patriotism to be a bit hollow. It's on a par with the obnoxious, ubiquitous "We Support Our Local Police" signs that have sprouted up around here. Sign companies love them, sell them by the dozens, and the dull mouth-breather's surmise is that, if you haven't submitted to neighborhood peer pressure and bought one, you must be anti-cop. Let's face it: I get zero benefit of the doubt, and I'm not playing vexillological kiss-ass so that I can continue to breathe free air. I support them by not having to interact with them. Their jobs are difficult enough.

Ok.......but do you put up a flag on the 4th? Holy shit Veer, I just mentally fell down 3 flights of stairs tripping over all those big words amigo???

Reactions: ArmyJerry
No, you just went up three flights of stairs and your brain is recovering nicely from the workout.

Feel like I’ve worked out bro? feeling a little light headed....does anybody have a glass of water? Didnt know I was going to be working out today and a little dehydrated?

LMMFAO Veer??

Hate to break it to you but if you think even a Republican landslide in the midterms does shit then your to stupid to draw air . This is another huge fuck you , fuck off and getfucked message to the people of the United States . These in DC are not The People . They are entrenched collaborators , elitist and their mimions . These are fucking vampires feeding off of The People . You are wasting the years you have , good fighting weather and allowing more underhanded shit to transpire . I usually hold my tonque and don't go full Army Jerry but you're being sold a line of shit as your options dwindle . This is not unlike the individual witnessing a violent crime , or shooting that just can't allow themself to believe the gravity and reality of what is happening . The whole Country suffers the slumber of victims and slaves .

Wouldn’t it be something if we could could fund our military with our taxes and withhold the rest until they fix it....kinda like retention on a job until it’s corrected? Simple minded, I know but wouldn’t it be something to cut them off at the source and watch them squirm?

Wouldn’t it be something if we could could fund our military with our taxes and withhold the rest until they fix it....kinda like retention on a job until it’s corrected? Simple minded, I know but wouldn’t it be something to cut them off at the source and watch them squirm?
While it may be simple you just stated why they keep the serfs fighting amongst themselves.

R

Reactions: SilentStalkr
I ain't no fag. I sucked a dick once and didn't like it

My 11 year old son has been having some health issues lately and last night he was in an "event" and he yelled out...

"My life is awful like sucking dick!"

And I was like

"Wait a minute, when have you sucked dick?"

It changed his mood.

Hate to break it to you but if you think even a Republican landslide in the midterms does shit then your to stupid to draw air . This is another huge fuck you , fuck off and getfucked message to the people of the United States . These in DC are not The People . They are entrenched collaborators , elitist and their mimions . These are fucking vampires feeding off of The People . You are wasting the years you have , good fighting weather and allowing more underhanded shit to transpire . I usually hold my tonque and don't go full Army Jerry but you're being sold a line of shit as your options dwindle . This is not unlike the individual witnessing a violent crime , or shooting that just can't allow themself to believe the gravity and reality of what is happening . The whole Country suffers the slumber of victims and slaves .

IMHO thats kind of the rub. Sounds like maybe as much as 70% of Congress is dirty ( many either stepped down or have chosen not to seek re-election). Consider the institutional and systematic fucking over of Americans by Congress / Industry / Banking / MIC.....decades.....the FBI, CIA, the Courts, the Agencies of Gov that help to ensure co-operation on behalf of such......

Right now a whole lot of folks qualify as low info voters. Those individuals that are generally informed get biased news in a flavor that suits them - left or right.

Consider that such a state of slumber may be awakened in some significant measure soon enough, and a good number of folks are going to come to the conclusion that the Gov either had a hand in or was aware of some really awful shit - and everyone is victim of it on a lot of levels. Simultaneously, the folks that have been paying for it all / the folks that have made a lifetime of receiving it - will get the gist of the joke on them as well.

Yeah, I do think at this moment there is a sufficient list of names, and if those names were to stop breathing air, things would get better. However, if we really cherish the ideals of America, and not what it has become - then we need to educate ourselves, demand the process of Government, and the Rule of Law be carried out to the fullest; and consider that it may or may not work out. Folks can adjust accordingly from there.

Last edited:
Screen Shot 2018-06-15 at 3.55.09 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-06-15 at 3.59.53 PM.png

I wonder how much of the Iran deal is on those e-mails........(just picking one thing out of the air)

Last edited:
Reactions: Fig and ArmyJerry
The Sara Sanders thing was a great trolling though.

Handcuffs - based on where we are in the process, the psyche of America, and need for Congressional horsepower - I see that as after the election - maybe even 2020.

However I see enough evidence to discredit / indict the face of the D party for the last 30 yrs, and thus by extension the D party. The ultimate answer is that the public needs to become aware on a mass scale so as to renew vigilance against it. Fortunately or unfortunately, if this is really followed out to the ends and by the means of process - it is going to take a good long while.

Some of you have a much more positive outlook of this than I do. I think it’s about go time. It’s only going to get worse.

IMHO, they have squandered an opportunity to get right with the American people and continue with refusal to put the shovel down. Anything so completely out of balance has no other outcome but failure. Hope for a better day and invest in brass?

The Sara Sanders thing was a great trolling though.

Handcuffs - based on where we are in the process, the psyche of America, and need for Congressional horsepower - I see that as after the election - maybe even 2020.

However I see enough evidence to discredit / indict the face of the D party for the last 30 yrs, and thus by extension the D party. The ultimate answer is that the public needs to become aware on a mass scale so as to renew vigilance against it. Fortunately or unfortunately, if this is really followed out to the ends and by the means of process - it is going to take a good long while.

Exactly! And that process can take as long as they want it to. Meanwhile, the American people continue to get screwed all while more and more people are becoming brainwashed. Any buying of time, by a process, makes you just as guilty as those committing the crime. There is already enough evidence to see people in cuffs, we don’t need to drag it out. I want to see people in cuffs. The American people deserve justice where it’s due. It is due. If they don’t start paying up it’s only a matter of time before people start going off of the rails and taking matters into their own hands. If you think the republicans are going to do anything, if they win the November elections and that’s a big if, then you haven’t been paying attention. They aren’t going to do shit or they would have already done it. If trump and sessions have something in the hopper they need to get it out, now, not later, right now.

Reactions: RNWRKNP
Trump needs to destroy the Repubs as much as he has done to the dems so far, he needs to destroy the deep state, he can and should order declassification of all documents relating to the election and the investigations, in the raw, no redaction. If he does not do this there will be a civil war a bloody and brutal civil war. I will not be subjugated, ever.

It isn't about the Republicans winning and doing anything.

It is about not letting a bunch of crazy commies seize control and shut down the efforts to bring about justice.

The process of Justice is what will open people's eyes to just how much rot we have.

See we cannot even agree on the justice that needs to be served. Someone needs to go to jail, now, not later. They’ve already been, supposedly investigating this shit for well over a year. Has anything happened? Hell at the pace they are going all involved will be in a retirement home or in the ground by the time they are done doing this investigation BS. That’s not justice. Hell we have committees investigating the damn investigators. At some point the stupid show has to stop and results made apparent. Otherwise, quit wasting my fucking tax money on this bullshit. I don’t care if just one goes to jail for the time being while they build a case on the rest of them but someone needs to go to jail. There is enough evidence to already put them away.

The very fact that people cannot even agree on the simplest things is why this will all blow up. If they want damage control then it’s in their best interest to prosecute someone now, if nothing else to appease public opinion. I know that sounds bad but again, there is already enough to put some of these people away. The longer they wait to do something the worse the outcome will be. It’s as simple as that.

Last edited:
See we cannot even agree on the justice that needs to be served. Someone needs to go to jail, now, not later. They’ve already been, supposedly investigating this shit for well over a year. Has anything happened? Hell at the pace they are going all involved will be in a retirement home or in the ground by the time they are done doing this investigation BS. That’s not justice. Hell we have committees investigating the damn investigators. At some point the stupid show has to stop and results made apparent. Otherwise, quit wasting my fucking tax money on this bullshit. I don’t care if just one goes to jail for the time being while they build a case on the rest of them but someone needs to go to jail. There is enough evidence to already put them away.

But when they interview Trump cabinet members/appointees, they get guilty please in hours... ruin their lives and destroy everything they have done in service to our nation.

But swamp things... walk free.

Just 'sayin.

Hard rain's gonna fall. And this is from a guy who revers our system. That is.. until it fails.

Threeper.

Sirhr

Total bust.
Can’t have the swamp investigate the swamp.
I think half the country is oblivious to this anyway.
I am afraid this may light the fuse for the other half though. At some point the feeling of disenfranchisement will breed fury.

Reactions: ArmyJerry
Total bust.
Can’t have the swamp investigate the swamp.
I think half the country is oblivious to this anyway.
I am afraid this may light the fuse for the other half though. At some point the feeling of disenfranchisement will breed fury.
Disenfranchisement is not the feeling . Immoral/ amoral , Treasonus , truly evil people are at the helm . The righteous citizens of this Great Republic are so beyond disgusted and tired . Atonement on a Biblical scale will be laid on these evil wretches . I would call it rightgeous indignation and disgust .

Reactions: Fig and ArmyJerry