Supporter
Minuteman
Supporter+
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
    Minuteman
  • Rhinos are like a fusion between an elephant and a triceratops... And excluding them and buffalos, HIPPOS are a whole new level of savage... Many a hunter taking on the Big 5 with Nitro Express rifles have lost their lives in the process... Now imagine prehistoric man trying to hunt on the wide open savanna, whose only weapons are a lance with a flint head, a knife made from the jawbone of a hyena, a stone axe, and MAYBE an atlatl and three-four flint headed javelins...

1J04

Lost Squirrel
    Minuteman
  • Aug 7, 2011
    PNW WA
    Gawd Dammit!

I thought this wuz another story bout ur Mum that abandoned you behind the Dumpster between WalMart and the Trailer Park for "literally" a PackRat hauling a Crack Pipe with residue into it's lair.

Tell that one again. It warms me Cockles.........

Namekagon

Oracle of the Hide
    Minuteman
    Mar 22, 2018
    Wausau, WI
    Well, now I know why everybody always talks about how badass cape buffalo are. That was impressive, despite that the rhino clearly could have kicked its ass.

Liberator52

Major Hide Member
    Minuteman
    Mar 12, 2019
    Rhino checking his 6 at the end. Expecting others to join the bull.

BullGear

Huckleberry Dillinger
    Minuteman
  • Nov 29, 2017
    Hazzard County
    I wouldn't take on that Rino in an Abrams, I doubt that buffalo would stand a chance in a knock down, drag out, fight to the death.

RUTGERS95

Private
    Supporter
    Minuteman
    Supporter+
    Nov 2, 2009
    NJ
    agree on hippos, they can be beyond savage!

TexPatriot

Two Star General
    Minuteman
    Jul 20, 2020
    Well, now I know why everybody always talks about how badass cape buffalo are. That was impressive, despite that the rhino clearly could have kicked its ass.
    I was watching the bigger buff behind the rhino. He was getting worked up. Cape buffalo have the 'You fight one you fight the whole herd' mentality and that rhino was aware of it.

Reactions: Max

lariat

Old Salt
    Minuteman
    Feb 11, 2018
    We had a small heifer bull like that once. He took no shit. Got his ass kicked by other bulls consistently, but he never quit. I saw a bull that outweighed him by 500 lbs beat the living shit out of him in a pen. At the end of two months in the bull pasture he was the top dog. He just never gave up. Truly a life lesson about fortitude.

He went on to remove the finger of a family member who turned his back on him while he closed the gate, but that’s the result of thinking you own something that disagrees. Everything understands force and violence that never stops, and they respect it.