• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

It's not your land- it's an open Field

When a guy's sig line is 'Jack Booted Thug ... Crushing the American Dream' you pretty much know what line he is going to tack.
Just keep in mind that it works both ways.
Were you born that stupid, or did you have to work at it?

Nothing stupid about it Jack booted thug.

While I don't know the person personally, I would guess that it is safe to assume the tag line on their avatar is meant to be a tongue in cheek joke based on common broad brush generalizations that are often thrown out, so I would maybe suggest thinking of it as a joke since that's most likely what it is.

Reactions: Blutroop
Undoubtedly Jack finds it humorous. Jokes reveal inner character. His post confirm his attitude.

Reactions: Tokay444
@Skookum calls the story "one sided." Of course it is. IIRC .gov refused to comment to four request. Hard to get a two sided story when one side refuses to speak.

What was the writer supposed to do, not write the story due to the .gov refusing to talk?

Just like at a trial, when a defendant refuses to take the stand there is presumed guilt.

Someone does not know what the Fifth Amendment is or how it works. Such a lack of knowledge on basic constitutional principles suggests ones opinion on matters of law have no foundation, other than profound ignorance.

There is a time and place for LE to give their side of a story, and that is in court. It is not them using non-public information to slander someone who is legally presumed innocent (due to not having been convicted by a jury) in the press.

Lots of anti-cop, anti-law-and-order, and even an anti-military posts on this thread. Some of you sound like BLM activists, hell, the only thing missing from the following is "defund the police."

No shit. Our gov is organized crime complete with street level enforcers.

The crap they do makes the mafia look like pikers.

Just like the mafia they create a problem so they can profit money and freedom off of it

There is no way calling police "street level enforcers" of "organized crime" can be taken any other way.

Someone does not know what the Fifth Amendment is or how it works. Such a lack of knowledge on basic constitutional principles suggests ones opinion on matters of law have no foundation, other than profound ignorance.

There is a time and place for LE to give their side of a story, and that is in court. It is not them using non-public information to slander someone who is legally presumed innocent (due to not having been convicted by a jury) in the press.

Lots of anti-cop, anti-law-and-order, and even an anti-military posts on this thread. Some of you sound like BLM activists, hell, the only thing missing from the following is "defund the police."

There is no way calling police "street level enforcers" of "organized crime" can be taken any other way.

Lol

You’re going to hear a lot more things that make your vagina hurt as more and more criminals at the top and bottom are left alone while the tax slave gets hammered.

You need to get out more. Or watch the news or something.

Police protecting Antifa and arresting anyone that defends themselves?
Dc police corralling trump supporters into hordes of commies so they can be assualted?
Simon says Vegas murder
Justine Damond
The couple shot by police with a fabricated warrant
It goes on and on.
Shot dogs
Rules don’t apply to them in everything from use of force to personal firearms/tint/dui etc
Using their power to harass etc people they have personal disagreements with

That chip on the shoulder and or incompetence and or criminality of a (small?) percentage of police is making more and more of the public have a different view of them.

And we should all be against this ^. The commies want people to dislike police so they can disband them and replace them with a unaccountable federal police force. Like the Nazis did

Last edited:
There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.
Ayn Rand

The King's men have a right to go on the King's land whenever they want.

And we should all be against this ^. The commies want people to dislike police so they can disband them and replace them with a unaccountable federal police force. Like the Nazis did

This is the primary goal.
Get enough people on all sides upset and disgusted with the police by protecting the rotten apples or even placing rotten apples in as many barrels as possible, and hype up all the bad deeds the rotten apples do and trumpet them getting away with it loudly, while hiding under the rug all the good most do and those that get punished for misdeeds are rarely noticed.

Once you get public opinion worked up good enough on a broad enough spectrum, you can make your move and replace your local law enforcement with federal storm troopers who are accountable only to the communist party.

Reactions: deersniper
The TWRA in TN has more power than most of the local law enforcement. They don't need warrants so they often tag along with DEA on meth house raids in the country.

The TWRA in TN has more power than most of the local law enforcement. They don't need warrants so they often tag along with DEA on meth house raids in the country.

This is the best kept secret in all of LE. The whole game wardens and such not needing a warrant.

They are the exact same as every other LEO in the country. Permission or warrant is needed except in the less than 10 exceptions the SCOTUS has approved thus far.

This is how the conversation usually goes:

Warden: do you mind if I search your property?

Owner: go ahead, you can do it anyway right.

Rest of LEO who tagged along knowing people think this: (trying to keep a straight face the whole time).

They need the exact warrants or not that local PD, state PD, other state entities, and all federal entities need.

How was thelandowner to even know it was the Kings camera? Most landowners have dealt with trespasser putting Cameras and stands on their property

Did the statists even ask for it back?

I remember reading about a guy who found an unmarked gps on his car. It was placed by law enforcement with a warrant. He took it off.

Later, they used that “theft” to get a warrant to search for the missing GPS.

Fortunately the court ruled in his favor. No theft= bad warrant.

Lol

You’re going to hear a lot more things that make your vagina hurt as more and more criminals at the top and bottom are left alone while the tax slave gets hammered.

You need to get out more. Or watch the news or something.

Police protecting Antifa and arresting anyone that defends themselves?
Dc police corralling trump supporters into hordes of commies so they can be assualted?
Simon says Vegas murder
Justine Damond
The couple shot by police with a fabricated warrant
It goes on and on.
Shot dogs
Rules don’t apply to them in everything from use of force to personal firearms/tint/dui etc
Using their power to harass etc people they have personal disagreements with

That chip on the shoulder and or incompetence and or criminality of a (small?) percentage of police is making more and more of the public have a different view of them.

I never said everything the police did was correct or should be supported, you are constructing a straw man because your arguments lack the substance to deal with reality.

You are the one that called the police "street enforcers" for "organized crime," using a broad brush against all police rather than selectively targeting the problems that need to be addressed (a sloppy post hock attempt does not help your case). You did not even make the effort to specify federal, meaning you are contributing to the attack on local police and contributing to what "the commies want." Pathetic. You lack even internal consistency in your ideology, making it little more than ravings. That, or you run your mouth (in this case via keyboard) without thinking and lack the balls to admit when you say something stupid.

The Nazis also used the SA (a civilian militia). That hardly makes militias bad, more context is needed.

All that said, the absorption of local law enforcement into a federal agency is something I would strongly oppose. And, you are correct that we should all be against abuses of power by all law enforcement agencies as such abuses undermine the rule of law and eventually the agencies themselves. However, I see the solution as building accountability within the legal framework provided by the founding fathers, not bashing everyone who wears a badge as you chose to do.

However, I see the solution as building accountability within the legal framework provided by the founding fathers,

Yes

But at the most they are given a slap on the wrist versus what a “civilian” would get.

While most is covered up or there are no charges to begin with

Had one near me. Was off duty in unmarked car. In stop and go traffic. Someone bumped him. He pulled his gun with no warning. The guy sped off. He fired shots at him then lied and said the guy tried to run him over. Charged and convicted of assault etc. Crimes that are disqualifying firearm ownership offenses. 2 years later and they wiped his record and he is a cop at the same department.

Yet another “isolated incident”. And a private citizen would have been in jail and never owned guns when he got out.

Your blue lenses don’t let you see what is actually happening with rampant criminality and lack of consequences.

Reactions: Marbles
And yeah our current government bears a strong resemblance to organized crime. And police are tasked with keeping the tax slave in line.

Mafia would create a problem then charge you protection money to solve it. Exact same thing with our government importing terrorists, drugs etc. Then demanding money and liberty to solve it

itt: too many broad brushes.

does our government even actually represent us?
that depends on where you live and who you are.

The Supreme Court has declared that game wardens are NOT constrained by the 4th amendment.

It's interesting how the average FUDDs are all so happy to claim game wardens have all these "powers" to go after those "evil poachers" and never stop to think about you know this thing called freedom, or rights or the constitution.

I'm guessing it's one of those hang-ups inherited from our British Overlords and their system of "King's Animals" and such, where you may be the serf "renting" the land from the nobles or the crown, but the King's animals can come on your land, do what they want and you have to be all scared because "King's Animals" are more important to the nobility than the serfs.

If we ever get to remake things, we'll need to just draw a solid line and say NO previous laws, customs, and such are valid at all and no assumed powers for judges and all that B.S. Only rules, regulations, customs and procedures specifically laid down after the line is drawn and only in plain English are valid.
And each rule/law/regulation must have to first prove that it does not infringe on personal liberty. (So especially NO laws based on some religious dogma/morals or somebody's idea of sporting etc.)

Yes

But at the most they are given a slap on the wrist versus what a “civilian” would get.

While most is covered up or there are no charges to begin with

Had one near me. Was off duty in unmarked car. In stop and go traffic. Someone bumped him. He pulled his gun with no warning. The guy sped off. He fired shots at him then lied and said the guy tried to run him over. Charged and convicted of assault etc. Crimes that are disqualifying firearm ownership offenses. 2 years later and they wiped his record and he is a cop at the same department.

Yet another “isolated incident”. And a private citizen would have been in jail and never owned guns when he got out.

Your blue lenses don’t let you see what is actually happening with rampant criminality and lack of consequences.

I have seen both sides. I personally bailed a person out of jail in a small town in Arkansas, he was told "call tomorrow for your court date," then when he called the next day he was told that he was never arrested and there was no record of him being in jail. No bail to return ($800) and no confiscated property (about $2000 in legally prescribed medications). However, having worked in a jail, I have seen the BS that many criminals try to cook up against honest officers. Saw a guy break an officers nose trying to escape, then claim the officer assaulted him for having taken him to the ground.

Police, and prosecutors, who violate the immense public trust placed in them deserve far worse penalties than they get if there is evidence of guilty knowledge (vs an honest mistake). That is not to say an honest mistake does not deserve corrective action, but I think justice demands the two be treated differently.

This is made more complicated because many people don't understand what is and is not legal/ethical for law enforcement. The example I'll use (because I think it will be understood easily here) is liberals who argue police should shoot to wound or shoot a weapon out of someone's hands. Another example is the guy who tried to claim he was sexually assaulted when he was faking massive trauma and rectal tone (a routine check required in a trauma assessments of an unresponsive patient) was checked by medical personnel. I have worked with many good officers (for the recorded I have never had a badge) and have seen enough of societies underbelly to know that law enforcement is vital. Out of over 40 officers that I feel I know well enough to have some measure of their character, only one was a sack of shit, and he was eventually decertified.

Anyway, that is a long winded way of saying I agree with the gist of you last post.

And yeah our current government bears a strong resemblance to organized crime. And police are tasked with keeping the tax slave in line.

Mafia would create a problem then charge you protection money to solve it. Exact same thing with our government importing terrorists, drugs etc. Then demanding money and liberty to solve it
and that's why they got the yellow vests overseas...everybody can see it, but most will keep cashing those paychecks and hope it stops.
only trump stands between us and seeing the same sort of restrictions on speech and guns and everything else that we see there, not to mention rape of white girls and all of that because some cultures don't value people of other religions as humans.

So basically he is a poacher, and they set the game cams to catch him, and he found them and removed them.
Basically he is a land owner being violated by gov. Would Leo you work with stand with the land owner? Doesn’t sound like it? Do you think Leo will be able to keep their guns after the people are disarmed?

My local sheriffs deputies hate the game warden more than I do. And I may or may not have sent lead his way.

Silly premise.

If Law enforcement thought he was guilty of something - they get a warrant to place camera. If they didn’t? Bad case.

If guy finds camera on his own property - unless it‘s clearly labeled as govt property - he can dispose of property left on his land as he chooses. How would he know who it belonged to?

Obviously the LEOs thought he was dirty.
But they cannot violate his rights in the process.

But then again - we only have a portion of the actual true story.

A mans home is his castle. If a man only controls his castle to the walls then he is under siege. If he is under siege then Does he control his castle?

The Supreme Court has declared that game wardens are NOT constrained by the 4th amendment.

LOL

Link that case. Spoiler alert: It doesn’t exist.

In some states they do have some authority others don’t (similar to Border Patrol inside 25mi of border). But just as Border Patrol is constrained by the 4th amendment, so are Game Wardens.

The only areas which are not subject to the 4th amendment are Ports of Entry.

Careful now those are a protected species here. And they get real sandy baginas when you call out their buddies on all their criminal or unconstitutional shenanigans
You always crack me up. Even when I was a cop, reading your posts would lighten up my day and reminded me not to take myself too seriously.

And, I read the whole article. I do believe the Open Fields Doctrine is total bullshit. LE absolutely should not be able to wander onto ANY private property to post cameras, etc. Thats just so unreasonable. If they had a legit case they should show the judge the info, get a warrant, etc.

LOL

In some states they do have some authority others don’t (similar to Border Patrol inside 25mi of border). But just as Border Patrol is constrained by the 4th amendment, so are Game Wardens.

You are correct. I found numerous examples of a state Supreme Court authorizing them to disregard the 4th amendment.
My bad. It is not the federal supreme court but state Supreme Court's.

LOL

Well we know why folks repeat that garbage. I was just watching “Man Hunt Deadly Games” on Netflix about the hunt for the Atlanta Olympics Bomber and saw this. I uploaded it to my YouTube so I could post it here. Freakin Hollywood......

You are correct. I found numerous examples of a state Supreme Court authorizing them to disregard the 4th amendment.
My bad. It is not the federal supreme court but state Supreme Court's.

You didn’t find anything that allowed them to disregard the 4th.

There are some exceptions. But there is no where the 4th is disregarded than at a POE.

I was told by a retired judge that game wardens were “uniformly the worst law enforcement officers in the state.” He was uniquely in a position to make an unbiased judgement of the local conditions.

Conflicted, I believe in our individual rights but I really hate poachers, If we were allowed to hint year around there wouldn’t be a deer or dove left and that would be a tragedy.

That's exactly how the destruction of the "shall not be Infringed" started. We need these laws because......
How about the Patriot Act? We need these laws because well terrorism.
Hate speech ring a bell?
Probably don't need to go on with an endless list. I think the point is made.

Conflicted, I believe in our individual rights but I really hate poachers, If we were allowed to hint year around there wouldn’t be a deer or dove left and that would be a tragedy.

You didn’t find anything that allowed them to disregard the 4th.

There are some exceptions. But there is no where the 4th is disregarded than at a POE.
When they can search your vehicle and belongings, on demand, without probable cause, that is a clear violation of your 4th amendment rights.
When they can cut the lock on your gate and enter your property with no accusation of a crime, no probable cause and conduct a warrantless search, that is a clear violation of your 4th amendment rights.

That's exactly how the destruction of the "shall not be Infringed" started. We need these laws because......
How about the Patriot Act? We need these laws because well terrorism.
Hate speech ring a bell?
Probably don't need to go on with an endless list. I think the point is made.

That’s the problem with the human condition, is any law can be used in a bludgeon in the wrong hands. Do I hate the EPA yes, but I also don’t want a company to be able to dump cyanide and mercury into the lake I fish in. We have laws that have to be enforced, the problem lies with those who we trust to enforce them not always with the law itself. Every law in and of itself inherently infringes on personal liberty, but without them we would be screwed. Yes the patriot act and hate speech laws are a travesty, but they directly violate the most sacred laws we have, the constitution.

When they can search your vehicle and belongings, on demand, without probable cause, that is a clear violation of your 4th amendment rights.
When they can cut the lock on your gate and enter your property with no accusation of a crime, no probable cause and conduct a warrantless search, that is a clear violation of your 4th amendment rights.

I guess I’m slightly biased because all the game wardens I’ve come into contact with of the years have been reasonable, so just hand them a few shells they check my gun or tags and wish me good hunting. I can see how it can be seen as a 4th amendment issue but common sense has to come into play as well, if the warden had to go back to town and get a warrant every time he stepped on hunting grounds it Would be a waste of time and resources. But like I said it’s a matter of my personal experience,game wardens and the wildlife services are one of the few government agencies I’ve found to be helpful, polite, and apolitical.

Yes. We have a process for that.

It’s called a warrant.

and not one from some bullsbit secret court like the patriot act.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
e come into contact with of the years have been reasonable, so just hand them a few shells they check my gun or tags and wish me good hunting.
People like you are part of the problem.

Sounds like you would be ok with being pulled over while driving so they can check to see if you have a license.

Maybe they should be able to check your safe to see if you have any illegal guns or too much ammo?

You probably support stop and frisk also