• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos It's only money...baby!

Re: It's only money...baby!

To answer your question, I don't know, but your money was better spent!

i sold the the tripod to buy her a purse. no just kidding, its easier for me to lay it on my camelbak.

I tell her every time she askes about something new "100 dollars baby, 100 dollars". If she ever sells what I got for what I have told her somebodys gonna have a great day

that reminds me of a good freind, when he gets home with a new tool, he allways tells his wife they are mine and that i'm hiding them from my better half.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RemmyMaxhit</div><div class="ubbcode-body">wow! all yours??</div></div>
far left belongs to my oldest son (14 years old)
the one in the middle belongs to youngest son (11 years old)
the farthest to the right is my surgeon 308 buit by terry cross

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jcsguns</div><div class="ubbcode-body">not in a million years.
but i do have a 270 wsm </div></div>
No I dont like wsm cuz they kick like mules.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bub</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Damn I bet the boys are very happy. At that age all I had was a 10-22 lol</div></div>

thats funny me too. they work hard here at the shop on the weekends and over the summer.
they make their own money and buy their shooting supplies.
plus it keeps them straight and out of all the bad shit that goes on around this part of the world.

A Coach Purse cant kill a zombie at a grand!!! Worth Every Penny

I already have the mods researched to make it supposedly shoot 100+ ft. We'll see soon enough!
smile.gif

Its better to just tell them you traded for it. That way they don't sell it for 300.

good luck hope he likes it.<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RemmyMaxhit</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I already have the mods researched to make it supposedly shoot 100+ ft. We'll see soon enough!
smile.gif
</div></div>