• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

It's time to kiss that icy Bud goodbye forever. Boycott Budweiser!

I say just kiss alcohol goodbye. The studies of the last decade, especially ~5 years or so are absolutely terrifying in that there's no safe dose and the harm from booze starts from the very first drop you consume with a detectably negative effect on outcome and all cause death/disease. The more you drink, the more it goes up from there so there's no safe dose and the only right answer for all 7+ billion people is to cut it out and spend their time or money on other, better, healthier things.
Screenshot_20230209_133335_Facebook.jpg

I say just kiss alcohol goodbye. The studies of the last decade, especially ~5 years or so are absolutely terrifying in that there's no safe dose and the harm from booze starts from the very first drop you consume with a detectably negative effect on outcome and all cause death/disease. The more you drink, the more it goes up from there so there's no safe dose and the only right answer for all 7+ billion people is to cut it out and spend their time or money on other, better, healthier things.

Who cares? It is the last 5 years of being spoon feed and wearing a diaper........ Live now. :cool:

My body, my choice.
This is what a lot of smokers said when I told them to quit then you should see the faces they get when I tell them they have lung cancer and what happens to them after that. Yes alcohol causes cancer and a host of other horrible things even in small doses. Not worth it.

Who cares? It is the last 5 years of being spoon feed and wearing a diaper........ Live now. :cool:
You'd be surprised at how much better you live without it. I quit about 4-5 years ago after the Lancet study scared the crap out of us and went on to be more active doing a lot more interesting things than having a few drinks every few nights. Only now is it coming out how the effect does linger for so many things like recovery from exercise or sleep quality even at "moderate" drinking levels after I stopped it was night and day. I should have quit sooner. Try it for 30 days you won't want to go back.

You sound very vaccinated.

Lemme guess “It’s Science!”

Like the tranny in this vid

Yes am highly vaccinated against alcohol at this point. You couldn't pay me to take a drink just like tobacco or any other deadly drug for that matter. Attended med school just before the woke shit happened. Working in medicine for decades and was taught to be very skeptical even of "science" most of which is bonk backed by big profits as a money making and power/control scheme. The difference is the science against alcohol goes against the money, power and control, in this case big liquor and the government keeping you complacent and dumb because going without alcohol is free. In this case I listen.

• Haha
Reactions: powdahound76
So went into my favorite redneck old-timey gas station where I pick up my beer. Asked the owner "How's your Bud Light Sales" going?"

His response was "I have not sold a single can since this stuff started." (He did not stay stuff.). And he told the distributor to take away the Bud Light that are there and not bring any back. His customers are giving him shit for even having ANY Budweiser in the cooler. I asked him why he left it in the cooler and didn't just put it out back. He said "I can't take it out because that violates the distributor's terms." WTF? Really? It's Bud Light Hoss Piss... not some spendy un-pasturized microbrew. But apparently, he can tell them to get rid of it and put something 'saleable' in the space.

Personally, I'd have thrown it on the driveway and paid the distributor for it... But his margins are... subsistence... on a good day. Which is why I go there. Support the last old-timey gas/grocery store.

So... when it hits in 'festive' Vermontistan at those levels... you know the backlash isn't just some made-up thing.

Sirhr

PS. I told him to put a sign that says "Pre-Gay Budweiser, $40 per six pack." It got a good laugh...

You'd be surprised at how much better you live without it. I quit about 4-5 years ago after the Lancet study scared the crap out of us and went on to be more active doing a lot more interesting things than having a few drinks every few nights. Only now is it coming out how the effect does linger for so many things like recovery from exercise or sleep quality even at "moderate" drinking levels after I stopped it was night and day. I should have quit sooner. Try it for 30 days you won't want to go back.
I quit drinking every year for 3-6 months, for 15 year............ Deployments really got in the way of having fun. Also before leaving for several weeks so it was not just overseas. It did not have any effect on my activity, stamina, or anything else. Some of us just endure no matter what life throws at us....... with booze or not. The human body will take much more then you think. The only limitations are in the mind.

Reactions: Two36
Blasphemer.

I don't drink much beer, but I usually have a case of Sleeman's in the fridge. They're owned by Sapporo now, but we're family owned until 2006. Hopefully they don't sell out to the rainbow mafia flavour of the day too.
Kristian

So went into my favorite redneck old-timey gas station where I pick up my beer. Asked the owner "How's your Bud Light Sales" going?"

His response was "I have not sold a single can since this stuff started." (He did not stay stuff.). And he told the distributor to take away the Bud Light that are there and not bring any back. His customers are giving him shit for even having ANY Budweiser in the cooler. I asked him why he left it in the cooler and didn't just put it out back. He said "I can't take it out because that violates the distributor's terms." WTF? Really? It's Bud Light Hoss Piss... not some spendy un-pasturized microbrew. But apparently, he can tell them to get rid of it and put something 'saleable' in the space.

Personally, I'd have thrown it on the driveway and paid the distributor for it... But his margins are... subsistence... on a good day. Which is why I go there. Support the last old-timey gas/grocery store.

So... when it hits in 'festive' Vermontistan at those levels... you know the backlash isn't just some made-up thing.

Sirhr

PS. I told him to put a sign that says "Pre-Gay Budweiser, $40 per six pack." It got a good laugh...

If it works like grocery stores they get paid to put it on the shelf. While it likely violates the terms of the agreement those terms are for X feet of display space at Y height. Grocery stores work the same way as well. If for example you came up with your version of Newman's own the store will charge you for shelf space, and it is not all equal, bottom shelf is cheaper then eye level.

As to buttwiper

$4 Billion....and they quote Pentagon wars as well.

All I can say is I hope it hurts.

There are already articles out delving deeply into the machinery that plops out unqualified execs like this Bud fiasco is highlighting:

The lame non-apology from the CEO will only make things worse. 😊

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
Good article. Lets hope this is only the beginning. I hope the people can finally remember for longer than a couple months. In the past the people have had a very short memory when companies get woke or just fuck them over in general. Like the article said, if Bud Light/AB/In Bev was in touch with their customer base who makes them billions they would have local heroes on cans instead of celebrating a tranny for being a tranny, but they arent. If it was a tranny that saved a bunch of kids from a fire on a can I could celebrate that but to celebrate a year of transitioning WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!! We must make them and every other divisive woke business pay for the long term. We must make any new companies know that they need to stay in their lane and serve their customers if they want them to remain customers. This was a huge kick in the dick to every working man and woman and I hope we can remember the pain and give it back to them 1000 fold. If we can break In Bev/AB or even Bud Light, we can get our country back. We do have the power if we can unite which is exactly what they strive to break down with this kind of bullshit. Its exactly what it will take to break these companies and take back the power, do we have it in us or will bud light and AB stock bounce back in a month?

@zeroz, simple, no more Stella for me. There are to many other beers out there that can quench my thirst.

Maxwell
Im with you. There are a couple microbrews that AB bought out that I used to drink. Its too bad because one of them was my favorite breakfast been when Im on the river. Fuck em.

Reactions: Maxwell
Im with you. There are a couple microbrews that AB bought out that I used to drink. Its too bad because one of them was my favorite breakfast been when Im on the river. Fuck em.

Weird.
I thought that is what whisky is for…. 😎

Reactions: XP1K
There are already articles out delving deeply into the machinery that plops out unqualified execs like this Bud fiasco is highlighting:

The lame non-apology from the CEO will only make things worse. 😊
spot on, nailed it and this should be posted everywhere

Is it just me ,or does anyone else think of peewee Herman when that tranny talks or walks ????

I saw the Miller ad. First off, women were not the only ones brewing beer.

Second, the consumers did not put women in bikinis in the ads. The very execs who are now virtue signaling did that.

It's as if the american beer companies are following a strict plan to put themselves out of business. And all you can do is get out of the way, watch the carnage, and try to not get any of the blood and gore on yourself.

Drink whiskey.

Add Miller Lite to the list:

I saw that earlier today and thought it must be a joke…. How could they think this is even remotely a good idea after watching Bud Light implode? Stock holders must be breaking out the torches and pitchforks after that level of stupidity.

We really are living in a simulation, aren’t we?