• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

J ALLEN Stocks I need help finding one for Rem. LA

shooterrdy

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 15, 2011
Kansas
I want a J Allen for a .300 WM build best I can tell their unobtainium Any help with where to get one would be great. Tried to call them and the phone after ringing a few times says to re enter the area code and number??

Help Please

Thanks

From what I've gathered, they are no longer vaporware, there are some in circulation. I've even seen a couple FS here on the 'hide in the past. Just keep your eyes open or call JAE and place your order. I think the wait times are 8 months to a year the last I checked-which in comparison to the 6 years they were in R&D isn't too bad.

I have one and they are really nice if you can deal with the weight. In talking to them, I believe that jae can convert a short action to a long action. I don't believe it's cost effective, but is an option iirc.

I have one and they are really nice if you can deal with the weight. In talking to them, I believe that jae can convert a short action to a long action. I don't believe it's cost effective, but is an option iirc.

I believe this is correct as well, but you have to send it back to JAE to have it fitted. Their "collet & cage" is factory fitted only.

Got a call through to Lisa She said it would be about a 1 year wait time for a LA 700 I think I am going to go with a AI AX instead I also spoke to a Man at Surgeon Rifles and was told that the JAE is the only chassis or stock that they do not have to bed what so ever just drop in and go.
that is impressive coming from a Tier One builder like Surgeon. I just don't have the will to wait that long.

Thanks for the Help

They are out their.. I just got my new Surgeon 6XC build this week with a J Allen Chassis... The workmanship in the in the J Allen can only be rivaled by the Surgeon. They compliment each other well.

2dsr39k.jpg

I spoke with Surgeon they do have some ready for builds but their LA is at least 6 months out right now said SA could ship inside of a month.
I went with a McMillan A3 marble camo Adj cheek Seekins BM. I think I will be Happy ;-).