• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

J.S.T. Match in Fremont NC 23 Jan 10

Re: J.S.T Match in Fremont NC 23 Jan 10

Cool. I shot for a couple of hours down here this morning in the rain. There wasn't much wind though.

If anyone coming to this has a Harris bipod 6-9" swivel with notches that they would like to trade for a Harris 9-13" swivel or sell on the cheap, please bring it. My 9-13" is too tall for me.

Thanks!

Packing up my gear, leaving tomorrow morning. Look forward to meeting everyone. I am hoping the temp difference isn't going to throw my dope off to much. I have practiced in the snow, rain sub freezing temps.. hell I thought i lost Pacomdiver in a snow drift at one point..haha Rain shine or shit storm we will be on our way tomorrow 9 or so hours out.

Sir,

Glad to here it.

I will be on the range all day setting up and holding a training class for people.

John

Really stoked to be heading up to watch the match. Can't wait to meet up with some mid-Atlantic folks and see some sweet shooting rigs. Until Saturday...

Guy's,

Its wet out on the farm. When you approach the farm, turn at the silo, drive around it, and turn right along the low voltage power lines down to the old farm house and turn right.

Park at the port-a-john and the barn.

We will have people and a sign out to guide you all in.

See you all in the am

BTW,

I lot my voice today, so this will be FUN!!!

John

hey John, no shirts right? Just checking to see if i need to bring some extra cash? And which entrance is the one you are talking about? The one before the silo or after it?

No shirts, we could not get them done in time.

The one before the silo.

The turn in you used the other week is too muddy.

John

I am on the ROAD!!!!

See you all in 1:30 min's

john

Great time today John and Glen. Great meeting alot of new faces and spending the day shooting.

Todd

Big thanks to John and Glenn for setting up the match, had a blast and learnt alot.

Cheers!

Thanks to all the guys (and gals) who came out to the match today.

I think everyone had a great time including myself!

Good meeting all the new folks, and hope to see you all here again soon.

Glenn and John,

Brandy and I had a blast. Learned alot, Brandy had a great time as did I. The shootout for the win was a good time, the debate is settled. The Marines are better than the Army
laugh.gif
good shooting as well today from everyone else

Glenn and John,

Big thanks to you guys for hosting the match...I had a great time meeting everyone, learned alot, look forward to shooting with you guys again. And thanks Bob for the rings and base and to you Glenn for letting me shoot your rifle.

Brandy

I had a great time today and everyone I met was first class.
The site kicked ass, the event was very well run and the courses of fire were challenging and fun.

Thanks for making it happen.

John and Glen,

Great job on the match. Can't wait to shoot in the next one.

Glenn & John,

Thanks so much for the hard work. Outstanding Match again. Great to see everybody.

Till next time,

Bob

Congrats to Brandy for a strong finish on her first match!!!!!!!

<span style="font-size: 8pt">And you too Deadly....</span>
grin.gif

me and my son also had fun and learned alot, thanks John and Glenn for hosting the shoot and look forward to the next shoot and Congrats Deadly. i really liked Ratberts suppressed rifle it was cool hearing it fire

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: J.Boyette</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
That pic of me looks "real" good
smile.gif

</div></div>

There's a reason you don't use wide-angles for portraits.
wink.gif

Look on the bright side, if I'd brought my 10mm with me you could have ended up looking like this:

Where is that pic I am looking for?

the picture of Joel in the house is a good one. hey i also like the pic of the back of my truck, just about everytime i looked over someone was over reading it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: deadly0311</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The shootout for the win was a good time, the debate is settled. The Marines are better than the Army
laugh.gif
</div></div>

I find it telling that you were not so quick to jump to conclusions last match when the Army handed the USMC a double handful of their a$$
wink.gif
Good shooting though Deadly.

Glenn and John, thanks a 1,000 times for all the time and effort that went into setting this up and executing it.

Ratbert- thanks for taking the time to take some photos to mark the occasion.

Everyone else, good shooting with you and was great to meet some new Hiders. I will look forward to more of the same next time.

-Jon

Any idea of when the next event is? I'm interested but just did see this section on the forums. Thanks.

Glen and I are looking for around tail end of Feb first week of March.

So just stand by and I will post it up 30 days out or so.

thanks

ill stick around for that one John....and to the other Jon, no we can go for the 2 outta 3
laugh.gif
your cheek piece got dropped in the mail this afternoon

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Congrats to Brandy for a strong finish on her first match!!!!!!!

<span style="font-size: 8pt">And you too Deadly....</span>
grin.gif
</div></div>

Thank you Jason
wink.gif