• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

JAG Magazine Conversion Kit

Re: JAG Magazine Conversion Kit

Ideal !!

Put me down for one when they are ready to ship.

Cheers

Tony

I registered just so that I could bump this topic and get my hands on one of these conversion kits. Any further information is awaited with bated breath. (I can't find my breath mints.)

I may have missed the info, but where are you selling these?

What are current or forcast prices?

I am interested in one of these for a Remington 700 LTR clone I have built in 300 Whisper. Has anyone here tried one of these with a 300 Whisper yet?

Hey guys,
I wanted to let you know that we're getting close to having the kits available again.
The machine shop that BOLO used to make this run of parts took 5 MONTHS longer than was quoted.He won't be using them again!
We're doing the assembly of the mag guide and mag catch, and the nose pieces have been redesigned so it will be a drop in fit for most triggerguards. Also the kits will come blued instead of in the white.
Here's a shot of some of the nose pieces and mag guides back from being blued.
[

Thank you for your patience, I'll post here when they're ready to ship.
PM me if you have any questions.

wink.gif

I bought one of the earlier kits. It works great, the only catch is that when they say 'Ruger magazines' they <span style="font-style: italic">mean</span> '<span style="font-weight: bold">RUGER</span> magazines'. I have several of the aftermarket mags and they will not lock into the JAG conversion. The difference is in the small rectangular locking block on the back of the mags. It has to be squared off for the mag catch to work. So the aftermarket mags don't work right: misfeeds, multiple rounds ejected into the chamber, falling out of gun, etc. If you are planning on buying the kit, go grab some mags now. <span style="font-weight: bold">Ruger</span> mags, comprende?

This is not a condemnation of the JAG system at all. Other than the mag issue, it works, and works well. Highly recommended, and I may switch over another rifle when the kits are out again. It's ideal for what we call 'walk & pop' ratsplatting, just grab a couple mags and go for a stroll.

Anybody want a couple of 20/30 round non-ruger mags for their mini?

1911fan

Hi all just wondering as these are available does anyone know the size of the 6.8spc mags made by Ruger? I am using a 6mmbr so 20rd 6.8 mags should hold at least 10 rounds if anyone can could you help me with the info?

Cheers Bill
Australia

Sorry for the necropost, but is this kit still available ??

I know this is an old post, but where can I get one of these?

Sorry for not checking on this thread more often.

The JAG kits are still available, the price is now $195 but that will include fitting of the kit to your factory BDL trigger guard and return shipping.

We've had a problem with the last few kits we sold not fitting or requiring a lot of work to go on the BDL trigger guards. It looks like Remington changed the dimensions of the trigger guards or they're using a different mold so the kits aren't going on easily.We've decided to include installation of the kit to cut down on the frustration for everyone.

When you order a kit, send payment ( a Post Office money order is preferred) and your factory BDL trigger guard . The JAG kit will be installed, function tested with our rifle and magazines and shipped back to you for $195.

Email me if you have any questions.

[email protected]

Last edited:
Holy shit, I have been waiting to try and get more info on these for some time now. Great to hear that you all are still doing this. I need to get one of these for my 6br that I have right now.