• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Jard AR Triggers

Re: Jard AR Triggers

I have two that I think pretty highly of. I like light, single stage triggers. I have adjustable ones, which took a little while to get setup but I have been happy with.

Casey

I used to purport the Jard 1.5# (which breaks at a little over 2#) as THE AR trigger back when they where cheap.

Now they bumped the price up to the same as a lot of other triggers so I no longer push them, but no the less they are a great AR trigger.

I have a 1.5lb in my match rifle and it's fantastic. I think the complaints you hear about them are from people who don't know how to tune a trigger. Mine took me probably an hour or more to get it where I wanted it, but in the end it was worth it. I thought about going to a Gieselle on my varmint build, but for half the price, I don't see a reason to stray from the Jard. I haven't put a lot of rounds through mine, so I can't speak for their durability.

Yeah I've got the geissele in my SBR and was thinking of getting the jard for my OBR. From there'll I decide whether or not to switch them but I actually like single stage triggers so far for match shooting.

I have four of them 2 of them I use in multi-gun they are 1.5 pull and I have 2 others that are 3.0 pull all of them are the adjustiable models, I would not trade them for nothing, in my eyes they are the best trigger on the market for a AR.