• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Jarvis barrels for HK USP pistols

Ranger822

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 4, 2013
Colorado
Has anyone out there ordered any Jarvis barrels for HK pistols? I am especially interested in seeing pics of the ported and threaded barrels for the HK USP Expert .45 as well as report on how they shoot.

I put a threaded Jarvis barrel in my USP about 6 years ago. Had to stone the shit out the hood. Really tight chamber as well and I had a hard time getting it to feed properly. I did get it functioning, but ended up just getting a USP Tactical. Plus my can would loosen up occasionally(because of the shoulder on the barrel I think). Never had that problem with my HK45 Tact or USP Tact. It was an accurate barrel. I was actually considering selling it a while ago.

function issues with mine. just get a tactical

I added a Jarvis threaded to my usp 45. I wanted the American muzzle thread over the HK metric thread and it has standard profile rifling that shoots lead, plated or jacketed bullets well. The Jarvis barrel I received was ordered and delivered around 6 months ago.

IMG_20130310_215532_zps8b7109a0.jpg

IMG_20130310_215134_zpsa22292a0.jpg

I have a Jarvis barrel for my USP 45, it works great, I have had no problems what-so-ever. I got my hands on a match weight and needed the correct barrel. Although I ordered a ported one. No fitting was needed with mine. I can switch back to the factory barrel without any POI change. The top barrel in the pics is off my MK23. Sorry for the shitty pics.

Attachments

• benellisuper90M4camo022.jpg
    benellisuper90M4camo022.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 49
  • SDC10122.jpg
    SDC10122.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 74
  • SDC10121.jpg
    SDC10121.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 58
Last edited: