• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Jenng, What are you trying to sell

High Binder

Resident Tribologist
Minuteman
Jun 18, 2008
Occupied Colorado
'and I thought I was a post whore. You're at almost 1 post per minute.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jenng</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Great post </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jenng</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd love to get in on that. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jenng</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Love that movie. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jenng</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good riddance </div></div>

Re: Jenng, What are you trying to sell

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mrhog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">great post!!!!!! </div></div>
+1 :p

+1 lol.
wink.gif

Reminds me of the dude that posted atleast 20 times..."nice rig."

It's good to see that the members of this site watch out for one another and prevent this bullshit.

So maybe there should be a thread dedicated to the "100 in day" clowns!