• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Jesse is at it again

kraigWY

CMP GSM MI
Minuteman
Feb 10, 2006
Wyoming
Ventura tells us of his plans to contact powerful government allies, and then sort through Chris Kyle’s service records for any discrepancies. Once found, he will go through the necessary channels to have the solder posthumously court martialed. - the former wrestler now intends to strip the deceased man of his rank, which will result in his body being exhumed and then reburied in a civilian graveyard -

Jesse Ventura Plans To Have Author Chris Kyle Posthumously Court Martialed | Jane M. Agni | National Report

Personally I think I side with Kyle's story.

But, right wrong or indifferent....... Leave the families alone. They are the only ones hurt by Ventura's BS.

Also it isn't doing Jesse any good, it makes him seem awful little.

My thoughts are with T. Kyle and her kids now.

I had no idea this pos Ventura could go any lower. I think Kyle's wife should kick his ass herself.

I was talking to a buddy of mine some 6 months ago and I made a comment that if JV won this it would open the door to not only challenge every story in the book but also challenge his service record. Could be very difficult as everything claimed is not likely to show up on an annual fitrep or award citation. I have talked to some old shipmates of mine that are still with the teams and while some think JV is a prick others support him so who knows. After winning the case, it would have been nice for him to accept the verdict and then decline the collection and move on but this continued attack on CK's record leads me to think that there is far more going on here than what I know.

Well, if he lied about the gas station thing, and then about shooting Americans from the superdome, then it is easy to assume he lied about other things too even if every other thing he did was absolutely true. I mean seriously how can there not be doubts, that is the misery of it. Unfortunately this crap with Ventura is what happens when you lie, it isn't pretty. Do I think JV should just go away, of course I do. He won, has his vindication, and now needs to walk away. He is not hurting Chris Kyle, he is hurting the widow who has certainly been through enough many times over.

It is right to determine and then tell the truth to clear your name, I was ok with that. If the truth is that Kyle lied about some stuff then it is ok to acknowledge that and move on. But regardless of what Kyle may have done, dragging the man through the mud posthumously and rubbing his widow's nose in the shame of it just because you were insulted by the man speaks of personal vengeance and petty selfish emotion rather than just clearing your name. JV cleared his name, now a real man would move on and leave Kyle's family in peace.

This whole episode is disappointing on several levels and is a tragedy on top of tragedy. For me the only positive thing I see in it is that it reminds me that in the end, all we really ever own for eternity is our word and our honor, and we need to protect those things everyday as they will certainly outlive us. It is a somber thought.

Going down this path seems like a really good way for JV to get fucked up.

in the end, all we really ever own for eternity is our word and our honor, and we need to protect those things everyday as they will certainly outlive us. It is a somber thought.

Some one else put it this way:

Watch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habits.
Watch your habits; they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
--Frank Outlaw

Now in my seventh decade on this planet, I think I'll wait to see how this whole thing turns out.

Taking sides too early based upon incomplete or questionable information has proven to be a bad choice.

I hope that my heroes don't have feet of clay.......sadly they often do.

Last edited:
This guy needs a life..
I for one do not think he needs a life...I think he needs to be flushed like the sloppy mess I exploded into the toilet after the last time I ate at the Chinese buffet.

Well, if he lied about the gas station thing, and then about shooting Americans from the superdome, then it is easy to assume he lied about other things too even if every other thing he did was absolutely true. I mean seriously how can there not be doubts, that is the misery of it. Unfortunately this crap with Ventura is what happens when you lie, it isn't pretty. Do I think JV should just go away, of course I do. He won, has his vindication, and now needs to walk away. He is not hurting Chris Kyle, he is hurting the widow who has certainly been through enough many times over.

It is right to determine and then tell the truth to clear your name, I was ok with that. If the truth is that Kyle lied about some stuff then it is ok to acknowledge that and move on. But regardless of what Kyle may have done, dragging the man through the mud posthumously and rubbing his widow's nose in the shame of it just because you were insulted by the man speaks of personal vengeance and petty selfish emotion rather than just clearing your name. JV cleared his name, now a real man would move on and leave Kyle's family in peace.

This whole episode is disappointing on several levels and is a tragedy on top of tragedy. For me the only positive thing I see in it is that it reminds me that in the end, all we really ever own for eternity is our word and our honor, and we need to protect those things everyday as they will certainly outlive us. It is a somber thought.

Can you provide direct proof that Chris said any of those things? I have seen his detractors quote him but I have never seen any evidence that:

1) Chris Kyle claimed to have killed robbers in a gas station..

or

2) That he Claimed to have shot Americans from the superdome

Though I have read many such attributions usually they come from a part of the political spectrum which causes me to doubt their veracity.

That "National Report" website is 100% full retard.

Allegedly Jesse Ventura said:
"How do we even know that he was in the Navy Seals?"

Oh for fuck's sake.

1) Chris Kyle claimed to have killed robbers in a gas station.
2) That he Claimed to have shot Americans from the superdome

His detractors, or others, appeared to have made this up. If they could not find some dirt, they needed to manufacturer it. I hope JV gets his just rewards, dumpster or otherwise. For him to continue in this matter makes me think that he is more full of it than I had realized.

He seems like Lance Armstrong, the cyclist, who sued and ruined careers of anyone who questioned his integrity. In the end, Lance was caught and admitted using drugs to boost his cycling ability. Too bad he ruined so many careers before he was caught.

Diverdon it is out there you can find it yourself. I have no interest in reiterating them here, I have no interest in proving he lied about those things. I think it is true that the man was good at combat, as were a lot of others, and that it is unfair of us and even wrong of us as a society to place the additional burden on them of turning them into superheroes. Sincere appreciation, which is right and proper, from our society for what they have done for us is one thing, but our fawning media and the slavish social media we have turns appreciation into idol worship, and no man can withstand that kind of scrutiny.

I thank God I grew up in a time without social media and cameras and recording devices in everyone's pocket and to be famous is a burden now I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. I wish for Chris's family and for his sake we had just left him alone after thanking him for his tremendous service and let him fade into the security of anonymity rather than put him up on a pedestal as a Demi-god. Every book publisher, media producer, tacticool widget maker out there wanted a piece of the man and what they claimed was adoration and respect was really taking a bite out of him for their own purposes. The best thing we can do for men we respect is to just leave them alone...they have done enough.

Last edited:
Just a thought, there is a movie deal... maybe it is jesse's angle to derail it and by default push the knife a little deeper in Taya and family, financially as well as emotionally.

They say "Hell Hath No Fury Like a Woman Scorned!" maybe jesse got a sex change down in may-he-co and we just didn't hear about.

Last edited:
He (Jesse) couldn't beat him in life, so he's doing as much as he can to the dead and grieving.

Just wait, I think Jesse might come up with something new and set the bar even lower for himself. I don't think this is done, not by a long shot.

+1 on the post to move on. JV needs grow some wisdom which hopefully comes from his experiences in life.

Look at the source of that news article "National Review?" LOL

Jesse is an entertainer, first and foremost.
He was UDT, which at the time was same as SEALs.
He got caught in his own life about Vietnam and came clean, albeit coaxed but he did.

I don't know Kyle, nor his exploits or anything but if he did lie about the incident then it does lead me to question other stories.

That said, Jesse funded 800,000+ out of his pocket BY THE HOUR on this lawsuite because he felt he was correct.
Who does that?

That Kyle died, is sad, but the alleged "Lie" was still in publication and $6 million in profits were made from it.
In addition, the book had insurance that would cover lawsuits, it pays about 500,000.

Jesse really didn't clear his name because despite that he sued the book and author, his widowed wife is whom appears to be the target now.
The manly thing to do would be to donate hte money to a SEAL's pick charity after recouping lawyer fees.

I know a lot of veterans that exaggerate stories, it happens, and I think this one was like a snowball and was pushed by Opie & Anthony after an interview with Kyle.
What do you do, go back and say "Well it wasn't like that" or ride it?

Ventura released a book, 63 documents, went ahead and bought it on Kindle and verified all of the documents, what he said and showed was real.
He's over the top, but I enjoyed his conspiracy theory show, fake or not..

Last edited:
Jesse Ventura has been a proven liar again and again. For Pete's sake, he's a former "professional wrestler", crummy actor, and "conspiracy theorist" that profits off lies.
This whole incident aside, it shames me to say there would be no sadness in my heart if the headlines told of authorities pulling his rotting corpse out of a Minnesota dumpster a few months from now.

Jesse Ventura has been a proven liar again and again. For Pete's sake, he's a former "professional wrestler", crummy actor, and "conspiracy theorist" that profits off lies.
This whole incident aside, it shames me to say there would be no sadness in my heart if the headlines told of authorities pulling his rotting corpse out of a Minnesota dumpster a few months from now.

Were you one of those that believed the wrestling was real? They actually had to put a disclaimer on it in the 1990's because of people believing it.

See my post above, he's an ENTERTAINER, and if your basis of a liar is such then all of Hollywood is lying for putting out fictitious movies.

He's an entertainer, that's how he gets paid, people wat ch his s hows (or not) and he gets endorsements from production companies and/or commercial entities.

I will say this though, he is a patriot and *IF* the incident with Kyle really did happen, I could see Jesse speaking about Iraq - he HOUNDS on the fact that we didn't need to go there continuously.
I can't see him speaking ill towards the US Military, I just can't, not in the context that Kyle put it.

Take him with a grain of salt, and don't let it get under your skin.

There's o n ly so much you can control in your life, read, decide, and go from there.
I'll still watch his s hows because sometimes there's actually truth in them, (63 documents book for example).
And, above all else, he's an entertainer, nothing more.

Were you one of those that believed the wrestling was real? They actually had to put a disclaimer on it in the 1990's because of people believing it.

See my post above, he's an ENTERTAINER, and if your basis of a liar is such then all of Hollywood is lying for putting out fictitious movies.

He's an entertainer, that's how he gets paid, people wat ch his s hows (or not) and he gets endorsements from production companies and/or commercial entities.

I will say this though, he is a patriot and *IF* the incident with Kyle really did happen, I could see Jesse speaking about Iraq - he HOUNDS on the fact that we didn't need to go there continuously.
I can't see him speaking ill towards the US Military, I just can't, not in the context that Kyle put it.

There's o n ly so much you can control in your life, read, decide, and go from there.
I'll still watch his s hows because sometimes there's actually truth in them, (63 documents book for example).

My point is that he's a joke and should not be taken seriously. He merely wants money, fame, and publicity. Only nutjobs and idiots enjoy his Alex Jones-style garbage.

Jesse is at it again

Ok?

Obviously it's my opinion...I did write it after all.....here's your prize captain obvious.

My point is that he's a joke and should not be taken seriously. He merely wants money, fame, and publicity. Only nutjobs and idiots enjoy his Alex Jones-style garbage.

I SAY YOUR WRONG. Kyle is the one that wanted all of that. His book of lies will haunt him forever. I WILL SAY IT AGAIN KYLE WAS A LIER. A FAKE

Jesse is at it again

Chris Kyle wasn't a fake. But there are parts of his book which were deliberately altered prior to publication, and about which he admitted the facts as written are not truthful.

I SAY YOUR WRONG. Kyle is the one that wanted all of that. His book of lies will haunt him forever. I WILL SAY IT AGAIN KYLE WAS A LIER. A FAKE

So you're saying Ventura is an honest, straight-up outstanding citizen?

And by the way, the word you're seek is "you're" not "your". The other word you seek is "liar", not "lier". Your seventh grade education is evident in your post.

and if your basis of a liar is such then all of Hollywood is lying for putting out fictitious movies.

What does making movies have to do with Hollywood types being lairs?

I don't know if Kyle was a liar or not. Ventura to my instincts as a human is kinda creepy acting, even before all this. Look at how Kyle died. He was trying to help a fellow vet get through some shit and he paid the price with his life. That speaks more to a mans character than suing some widow.

Ok?

Obviously it's my opinion...I did write it after all.....here's your prize captain obvious.

If want to get personal and be a computer commando that's one thing.
Most commando's on the internet won't respect someone's opinion even if they disagree with it. I respect your opinion, don't even disagree with it.
The same could be said, by me, about a guy that writes a book exploiting classified information, or making it up so he doesn't go to jail.
Who's the nutjob, Jesse for being paranoid and making money demonstrating things the gov may or may not have done? Or some guy that served his country well but publishes a book about killing people?

But anyone that spends $800k of their own money defending their honor - says something.
And don't go crying on the he sued her widow crap, he sued the estate and she just happened to be the one to inherit that 6 million bucks that he earned from at least ONE lie.

$6 million from a lie? And no, we don't know that there was or wasn't a lie. I sure won't take ventura's word for it because he is a known liar. I also don't recall anything in said book about Ventura.

You're on a limb. Have you read his book? It's not a book "about killing people" anymore than a history text book we give our children. It's a book about his time in the service.

Spent $800k defending honor? He had no honor to defend. As demonstrated earlier, he's a nutjob. He makes tv shows "about how the government is going to kill people" and movies "about killing people".

See the link posted above sir, Mr Venture at one point claimed to have "hunted man" in Vietnam even though hes never seen combat.

I think you're all forgetting the episode of Ventura's show where he exposes the people in government who are lizard people. If that doesn't show he's got class and loves this country I don't know what does. 'Merica. Oh damn, he lives in Mexico right? Oh well, I'm sure he wouldn't say anything ill bout this country or it's troops and needed the shit slapped out of him, he lives in America. Wait. Oohhhhhhh!!!

Last edited:
How has nesikabay not been banned yet? I like the fact that hes a fan of Mr Dixon, but lately it seems hes been on a destroy Chris Kyle/brown nose Ventura campaign.

But anyone that spends $800k of their own money defending their honor - says something.
And don't go crying on the he sued her widow crap, he sued the estate and she just happened to be the one to inherit that 6 million bucks that he earned from at least ONE lie.

Then what the fuck are we all doing fighting against the gun banner Bloomberg? He has/is spending millions of his dollars against us pro-gunners, so we all should just hand everything in because it "says something' when a person throws money at what ever they choose. JV learned well from his fellow politicians, throw enough money at something and at least you won't come out with your ass showing. It's fuckin hilarious Mr. I ain't got time to bleed wants someone's military record investigated when his own was fabricated. Jesus H. Christ... Shaking my fucking head.

Don't pay any attention to this dude. He's a conspiracy theorist nutjob fan of JV. He's trying to get people excited.