• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Jesse Ventura=Scumbag

I can understand it's frustrating when someone's statements are challenged by facts, and then they can not back them up with facts of their own, mostly because of the habit of regurgitating second hand knowledge. This is in no way a disservice to the site, it is infact very beneficial.

Are you kidding, this is the nicest and least insulting/intrusive method I have ever read to tell someone to "FUCK OFF".

BTW, fill out your profile.

It should not be your responsibility to run interference.

Nice try at sidetracking the issue. The issue is if in fact Mr. Graham is a Lawyer. There has been nothing offered here that would indicate anything in fact that Mr. Graham is a Lawyer. In fact he states he is then where is the verification?

Nice try at sidetracking the issue. The issue is if in fact Mr. Graham is a Lawyer. There has been nothing offered here that would indicate anything in fact that Mr. Graham is a Lawyer. In fact he states he is then where is the verification?

The issue is not Graham but Jesse Ventura...

Who is sidetracking the issue, interfering with the topic while talking responsibility again?!?

I suggest you start your own thread for your All Things Graham Crusade.

Are you in a position to demand verification; better yet, why is he required to provide that to you? Personally I don't care one way or another; not exactly a case of "stolen valor" now is it? Actually, I hope he in fact is not a lawyer as I don't care for them!

Are you in a position to demand verification; better yet, why is he required to provide that to you? Personally I don't care one way or another; not exactly a case of "stolen valor" now is it? Actually, I hope he in fact is not a lawyer as I don't care for them!

The issue here is Mr Ventura as well as Mr. Graham and the idea of stolen valor is one way to look at things. If Mr. Graham is claiming to be a Lawyer and has nothing to back it up then he has therefore put himself in the same position and category as our friend Mr. Ventura.

Everyone on this web site or anywhere else for that matter is in a position to request verification of anything they deem inexplicable in the normal venue. You need no special credentials to request verification of any matter. The question if will you receive an answer to your request is another matter.

Last edited:
Claiming to be a lawyer and not being one; in my eyes doesn't put someone in the same position as "stolen valor". Now if you have something on Graham either spit it out or move on! Btw, if you do have something to the contrary; you're better served starting another thread as suggested above.

There has been nothing offered here that would indicate anything in fact that Mr. Graham is a Lawyer. In fact he states he is then where is the verification?

Here you go...Graham is a lawyer. Now get the post back on topic and stop harassing members. It's done. Post something else off topic and you will be banned.

Threats are not an appropriate method for a web site to act. What are you waiting for.

Wasn't a threat but a warning and trying to deescalate a problem but there is always someone that can't keep their mouth shut. See you next year.

So the lawsuit survives the death of the defendant; so what? It adds nothing, and changes nothing.

Is the argument being made by the OP that because Chris happened to die the plaintiff should simply agree to drop the suit, pack-up and go home? Do we not give Chris the credit of assuming he knew what he was doing when he wrote what he wrote, and when he named Jessie Ventura as the person he was writing about in his book?

BTW, truth is a defense to defamation.

---- Last edited by Graham; 06-01-2013 at 04:25 PM.----

Here you go...Graham is a lawyer. Now get the post back on topic and stop harassing members. It's done. Post something else off topic and you will be banned.

I am not a lawyer. However I do know several. The Lawyers I am acquainted with generally wright carefully and seldom need to edit five sentence statements. But, hey go ahead and ban me too, Just sharing a legit observation.

What is the major problem here? Are you people so bored you need to just go after a guy who many here know to be a lawyer? Are you perfect and never make mistakes that need correction? I'm not. This post isn't about Graham being a lawyer. If you want to be banned I can help out but I don't do it unless it's a last resort so you let me know.

I am not a lawyer. However I do know several. The Lawyers I am acquainted with generally wright carefully and seldom need to edit five sentence statements. But, hey go ahead and ban me too, Just sharing a legit observation.

If one is going to be so particular, one should learn to spell! One could always ban themselves; no need to wait for someone else to do it!

In keeping with the topic and spirit of the subject in question (jesse ventura) and what has followed here lately in posts... Could it be that we are seeing the result of the geomagnetic storms of the past 24 hours influencing the minds of posters... maybe HARP is involved.

ROTFL

one should not laugh that their own jokes... me thinks :(

Last edited:
Stuff like this is why Airborne Rangers don't "kiss "and tell ever!! Nam should have taught us all to leave war on the battle field. This Hollywood B.S. helps no one but Hollywood.Reporters fuck us enough operaters need to stop writing books. And for the record I still like Graham lawyer or not and Jesse V. ALWAYS was and still will be a ASSHOLE!!!

3 things. 1) Jessie Ventura is an idiot. 2) I really hope you banned Agrizz for a year. 3) Please post his email bitching about being banned so we can read it.

My $0.02 on Ventura.

1) Served - positive
2) Worked in show biz - negative
3) Turned (insert prohibited term here) - negative

Not sure if number two or number three is the greatest detractor.

Spoken like a true lawyer. All I'm saying is whether or not it actually happened, who gives a fuck. Guys get into fist fights all the time without running to the cops or calling a lawyer. That in and of itself makes him a pussy. The fact that he is now going after his wife and her estate is what makes him a scumbag without any class. I don't know what financial situation they were in prior to his murder but I'm sure that they weren't rich. Now that Chris is out of the picture, I would imagine things being difficult for his wife and kids money wise. Then along comes Ventura wanting to take what little they have.

And for what? What is this lawsuit gonna prove other than what the general consensus is here? The man is dead, let it go. Nothing to be gained by going forward with this. For a guy who loves to be in the spotlight and loves to looks good while in it, he sure knows how to tarnish his image.

Slapchop, I guess I would be willing to bet that the wife of the "Devil of Ramadi" is going to make Jessi Venture wish he was getting his ass kicked in a barroom before he gets out of the courtroom with her.

Stuff like this is why Airborne Rangers don't "kiss "and tell ever!!
Stuff like what? So in your book Sergeant York should have come home and keep his mouth shut.
Nam should have taught us all to leave war on the battle field. This Hollywood B.S. helps no one but Hollywood.Reporters fuck us enough operaters need to stop writing books. And for the record I still like Graham lawyer or not and Jesse V. ALWAYS was and still will be a ASSHOLE!!!
I have to disagree. You have the right, but not the obligation to talk about what you did.

Would not be surprised if JV got his butt kicked again in the near future for his actions against the widow of an American Hero.
I am sure by now he has bodyguards.
Take a number get in line - I hope they make it an Olympic Sport.

The Lawyers I am acquainted with generally wright carefully and seldom need to edit five sentence statements. But, hey go ahead and ban me too, Just sharing a legit observation.
Did you also stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night? Because the lawyer who won one of the most complicated federal death penalty cases in recent years spent a whole day editing his five line opening statement. Of course, that was for a venue in which other people, and not you yourself, determine the legitimacy of your observations.
You have the right, but not the obligation to talk about what you did.
Spoken like someone who hasn't a clue. Because if that was true, then authors like Gary Berntsen would not have been required to first submit manuscripts for review by their former employer.

Some people know everything, but that's all they know.

Three comments.

Ventura is an ass.

Don't make personal threats to harm anyone on a gun forum. Because:
(a) You will appear stupid.
(b) You will be charged with an offense, or sued.
(c) You will be banned.

Finally, Graham is wrong on occasion. But i have personally wasted too much time trying to recall when.

Last edited:
Finally, Graham is wrong on occasion. But i have personally wasted too much time trying to recall when.
I was wrong once: When I thought I was wrong, but as it turned out I was really right.

[That's a joke: LOL!].

Let's not forget that Ventura is also a crazy tinfoil-on-the-head conspiracy theorist. ...as well as many of the other personality flaws he has.

So the lawsuit survives the death of the defendant; so what? It adds nothing, and changes nothing.

Is the argument being made by the OP that because Chris happened to die the plaintiff should simply agree to drop the suit, pack-up and go home? Do we not give Chris the credit of assuming he knew what he was doing when he wrote what he wrote, and when he named Jessie Ventura as the person he was writing about in his book?

BTW, truth is a defense to defamation.

Graham is spot on. This is most likely not a lawsuit seeking punitive damages, but rather a cease and desist order. If someone libeled you and then died, would you just be content with the material circulating, out of respect for his death? I don't think so. The untimely death changes nothing, and the lawsuit is not an act of aggression against a dead guy and his family. You guys should think about it before you start crushing someone out of impulse.

Charles Barkley once commented that he was going to sue a guy for “Defamation of Character” until it dawned on him that he had no “Character.”

Graham is spot on. This is most likely not a lawsuit seeking punitive damages, but rather a cease and desist order. If someone libeled you and then died, would you just be content with the material circulating, out of respect for his death? I don't think so. The untimely death changes nothing, and the lawsuit is not an act of aggression against a dead guy and his family. You guys should think about it before you start crushing someone out of impulse.

Sarcasm right?......ridiculous to say the least.

JV is a low life .....a compulsive liar and chicken $hiite that got called out and he just can't take it....or even get over it. I think Chris simply gave JV a "cease and desist" order via knuckle sandwich for JVs part in "defaming" those brothers in arms that had died in the sandbox. Nothing more, nothing less.

Tapatalk2

Wasnt there, so cant verify the fight. But Id take CK's word over JV any day if only because JV has been proven time and again to be completely full of shit.

From what I heard JV said he was suing her insurance company, not her. Which totally justifies that in his mind! LOL... Unfortunately he is another hollywood type that thinks his 2 cents is worth more than it is, and even more unfortunate he has the media venue to make it known.

Sarcasm right?......ridiculous to say the least.

JV is a low life .....a compulsive liar and chicken $hiite that got called out and he just can't take it....or even get over it. I think Chris simply gave JV a "cease and desist" order via knuckle sandwich for JVs part in "defaming" those brothers in arms that had died in the sandbox. Nothing more, nothing less.

Tapatalk2

It used to be you could give somebody a butt whooping when they deserved it. Unfortunately society has become feminized and that "behavior" is now frowned upon!

I haven't read the book, but if he didn't name him by name, then it doesn't matter. The fact he's making a big deal of it sort of alludes to the idea he did get his ass kicked. I think it is shitty to sue his wife, she can't even grieve and then those motherfuckers at some "church" decided protest his funeral, then this other motherfucker talking about how he's in hell in some sort of childish Dante wannabe diatribe, selling it on the net. Now this.

BTW, I had a friend who swore he saw the deceased leader of the Hells' Angel's beat the shit out of Van Damme at a NY bar. He got his bike stolen during it. I've heard Van Damme claims it didn't happen either. Nobody likes to admit they got their ass kicked. But you know what? I got my ass kicked a lot before I started fighting back and realized I could fuck them up too. I've been in enough to know that nobody is really the winner though.

And if it was such a big fucking deal, he should have had him, Chris Kyle, charged with assault and battery way back in 2006. Leave his wife alone. Besides, doesn't he have some UFO's to chase and citizenship to deny?

The honorable thing to do would be to play the fucking part and get paid that way. I seen guys take shit for stuff they didn't do in order to preserve the honor of the unit or to protect their comrades. He may have a right to redress, and perhaps he's correct, but it doesn't mean he has to pursue it.

Finally, I bet this is between the lawyers more than anything else. They stand to win or lose here, Mrs. Kyle already lost and Ventura really has nothing left to win --he's pretty much won it all his whole life already. This is news for us, probably non-sequitur for them.

This is most likely not a lawsuit seeking punitive damages, but rather a cease and desist order.
Chris has ceased to exist. You can't get an injunction against a dead man.

It used to be you could give somebody a butt whooping when they deserved it. Unfortunately society has become feminized and that "behavior" is now frowned upon!
Not in the Teams.

The lawsuit is for defamation. Was there also a count of assault?

I think it is shitty to sue his wife...Leave his wife alone.
His wife is not a defendant.

Was Chris's testimony preserved prior to his death?

Last edited: