• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Jessica...yes or no?

Re: Jessica...yes or no?

Yes or no? I feel bad for you if you are so unsure of your sexuality. There's no question there.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Double-edged</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes or no? I feel bad for you if you are so unsure of your sexuality. There's no question there. </div></div>

Ha ha ha good one!

How about average or well above average.

Oh jeez.....I don't know. Hmmmm Decisions decisions. I do think I saw a small mole, and she could stand to lose 3 or 4 ounces. ...but still, at my age my standards have lowered a bit. She's not completely unfortunate I suppose.

OF COURSE "YES" !!!! My god she's freaking hot!

This is one of those rhetorical questions.

Clearly TABLE GRADE.

doesn't matter, they're allllll nuts anyway. it's just the shell that's different.

just the monthly upkeep could buy some really nice toys that you get to keep. but i guess if you are going to get half of your stuff taken away......

nah, 30 years of genital warts isn't worth the 30 seconds of pleasure.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TOP PREDATOR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">doesn't matter, they're allllll nuts anyway. it's just the shell that's different.

just the monthly upkeep could buy some really nice toys that you get to keep. but i guess if you are going to get half of your stuff taken away......

nah, 30 years of genital warts isn't worth the 30 seconds of pleasure. </div></div>

Amen !!!!!!! Top Predator

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: guntard007</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No. You don't stand a chance with her. </div></div>

+1
smirk.gif

laugh.gif
ONLY NEED 1 PAPER BAG ON THAT ONE !
SO SHE CANT SEE MY UGLY MUG AS SHE'S GETTING POUNDED IN THE BACK SEAT OF MY PINTO.

dont matter how hot she is, there is always someone somewhere tired of putting up with her bullshit!!!

bet, hell yea, I'd hit that...

I think some quotes are in order. (They might be a little off)

"If you seen one woman naked, you wanna see em all" -Ron White

"I'd eat a mile of her shit just to see where it came from."- Generation Kill

"I'd suck a fart out of her ass and hold it like a bong hit" -Good Luck Chuck

Years ago, my grandfather told me that if it's got tits or tires, it's gonna give you problems.

He was a wise man.

Yea i would agree she does look good but only question is would she be worth all the trouble and BS you have to endure to get some.

She's hot. Not perfect, but certainly not questionable.

Truth is she will cost you more money than you would spend on a new rifle,scope combo!
Will it be fun ? Hell yes !Is it worth the money?
Tell me after 1500 rnds. or 2 years of bitchin .
What ever comes first.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: desertrat1979</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think some quotes are in order. (They might be a little off)

"If you seen one woman naked, you wanna see em all" -Ron White

"I'd eat a mile of her shit just to see where it came from."- Generation Kill

"I'd suck a fart out of her ass and hold it like a bong hit" -Good Luck Chuck </div></div>I can never seem to remember those. Good post

Though it's dated, and some here may have never seen a "field phone"...it bears repeating just for it's vintage nature..

"I'd string commo wire on my knees through a hundred yards of busted glass just to hear he fart in a field phone"

I told my wife she'd be all right if she weren't so skinny, had a little smaller rack and was twenty or so years older........

Really.

sean