• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Jimmy Buffett RIP

1693786037003.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 91Eunozs
I have been refraining from celebrating or mourning. The wife and I were into Buffet pre parrot head era because we lived alot of those songs that he wrote about our life witch we were living at the time. I have been running around on boats most my life and with my wife as a team for several years. The first Buffet concert I went to it was just him on a barstool with a palm tree tellin stories and singing the early stuff. The last concert I went to 10 yrs ago, the parrot head stuff alienated the shit out of us. So have been anti Buffet for alot of years. eta before i knew or cared about his political leanings.
We just now decided to have a night drinking rum and coke (that we havent done in 10 or so yrs) and listen to our previos life's favorite songs.
I havent had the heart to listen to any yet.
Godspeed Jimmy.
See ya soon.
ETA damn the wife read that and cried.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ronws
I never followed Jimmy Buffett and knew nothing of his politics. I decided to research the "parrot head" controversy and still don't know what it is about. So if someone could educate me, I would be grateful.

However, I did run across this article and discovered that he roasted Trump at a rally for the Hildabeast and headlined by President Poopy Pants. So with the discovery that he was a leftist, all I can say is good riddance. And again, someone please educate me on the "parrot head" stuff.