• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Jocko Willink "president'sSpeech" on link on Fox went viral

tomcatmv

Private
Minuteman
Apr 13, 2017
Central Texas
Check it out, he's hits it out of the park. This administration should be tarred and feathered at a minimum for their failures. :mad:

Reactions: GLD1980

Really to bad, that was the way it use to be in this Country, but, not anymore. I use to serve under people like that, and, was(still am) that way myself. We have been made a laughing stock of the world.
IF, these tyrants aren't removed, we are done and all that will be left, is the bloodshed. Mac:(

I find it interesting that many of the comments on this Instagram post want him to run for president with Tulsi gabbard. I know they're friends and I like jocko too but would never support a ticket with Tulsi attached.

I find it interesting that many of the comments on this Instagram post want him to run for president with Tulsi gabbard. I know they're friends and I like jocko too but would never support a ticket with Tulsi attached.

Jocko doesn't get political much but his views basically align with Tulsi. Not sure why one is worrisome and the other isn't.

Jocko doesn't get political much but his views basically align with Tulsi. Not sure why one is worrisome and the other isn't.
Tulsi supports the green new deal, universal healthcare, universal basic income and wants to ban semiautomatic guns including handguns.
Although I never heard jockos opinion on those subjects, I doubt many jocko supporters would agree with those goals.

Hi,

I am not super well versed on US Presidential History but why do people think Military leadership and values equate to Political Greatness as a President?

We can look at the modern day batch of Representatives and Senators to see exactly how those war hero's and military elites do not transfer over and most of the time bite the citizens in the ass.

Sincerely,
Theis

Hi,

I am not super well versed on US Presidential History but why do people think Military leadership and values equate to Political Greatness as a President?

We can look at the modern day batch of Representatives and Senators to see exactly how those war hero's and military elites do not transfer over and most of the time bite the citizens in the ass.

Sincerely,
Theis
Word.

R

Tulsi supports the green new deal, universal healthcare, universal basic income and wants to ban semiautomatic guns including handguns.
Although I never heard jockos opinion on those subjects, I doubt many jocko supporters would agree with those goals.
She was also pretty cozy with Antifa, supposedly.

1629842183335.png

Thats going to be a 'No' from me, dawg.

Reactions: tomcatmv
Eisenhower comes to mind who warned of the "Military industrial complex"
Today and from when he was President the warning was not heeded and is the
problem we find ourselves in today, perpetual war and nation building........
But the bigger problem now is the vast over reach of the supposed "national security"
alphabet groups who in the name of national security now spy on it's citizens without
regard for your rights, without a doubt we really don't have any, because the triad of our
country is completely compromised.

This guy rocks........my neighbor, God rest his soul, was a member of the special forces........claimed to be a graduate of the 2nd class.......retired a full bird, told me he spent 10 years in Viet Nam.......... we always used the phrase, "Peace through superior fire power"...............Bill would have liked this guy........