• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Joe Biden Running Mate

That ticket is Romney 2012 all over again, but thankfully, for the other side.

Zero excitment. Absolutely nothing new. Same old bullshit.

Noone is going to stand in line or sit in traffic or leave work early or whatever to vote for those boring as fuck clowns.

Harris has a ton of skeletons as well.

And this, if there is any legitimacy to this election, is why we might lose. People will think this and sit it out and then bam you have these two fuckers in office. Don’t assume anything because of these two losers running.

Since this is a gun related forum is it time for everyone to get rid of their Harris bipods to show that we don't support this idiot?

/sarc
Yes I know they are not related. Other than they are both sloppy and suck.

She got picked for two reasons. She has tits. And is brown.

Guess who is rolling over in his grave tonite.

1597193972482.jpeg

Well, what do you expect from the Communists.

Sad.

Sirhr

Since this is a gun related forum is it time for everyone to get rid of their Harris bipods to show that we don't support this idiot?

/sarc
Yes I know they are not related. Other than they are both sloppy and suck.
And if you stick your dick in either, it’s gonna hurt!

Sirhr

This morning in the basement
Joe to aide: Who did I pick
Aide To Joe: Don't worry about it, just smile and say "come on man"
Joe to aide: Ok as long as I did not pick that bitch Harris. :)

That is an accurate assessment. In the minds of the power-brokers at the DNC they envision a contest between Mike Pence and Andrew Cuomo in 2024.

Governor C is the rising star in the Democrat party. In their eyes, they see a sure thing with him as a presidential candidate.

But what about the judicial nominations in the Federal and Supreme Courts? That will cost them if Trump wins reelection.

In there eyes, maybe not. They see how Roberts and Gorsuch defected. Maybe another Trump pick to replace RBG could be another defector.

Also keep in mind that for incumbent Democrats to get reelected they need to create fear in their voting base. As long as Trump and his supporters are at the helm, the fear factor acts in favor of leftist candidates in Democratic strongholds.

They know that 2020 is lost to them. They are gearing up for 2024. They have seen, just as we have, that the Republicans did nothing for the two years that they were holding both legislative houses and the white house. They are banking on that happening again.
You're forgetting the massive tax cuts which set the stage for the strongest economic performance in history. Can't dismiss this for a moment.

You're forgetting the massive tax cuts which set the stage for the strongest economic performance in history. Can't dismiss this for a moment.

I agree but You cannot confuse the democrats with the facts.

Does this mean tha Heels up Harris is now officially Black?

R
I was pretty sure that she was descended from an Indian (as in India, not cherokee) and a British member of the Raj who moved to Jamaica to settle and run sugar plantations. Being 'of color' and from Jamaica, she claims she is black... but really, she is descended from slave-holding white people who had backgrounds in the British India empire.

But I could be wrong.

She's using her 'tan' to get ahead and that should be an insult to people who earn their way in life... Successful, motivated, intelligent and qualified people of all backgrounds.

Sirhr

I was pretty sure that she was descended from an Indian (as in India, not cherokee) and a British member of the Raj who moved to Jamaica to settle and run sugar plantations. Being 'of color' and from Jamaica, she claims she is black... but really, she is descended from slave-holding white people who had backgrounds in the British India empire.

But I could be wrong.

She's using her 'tan' to get ahead and that should be an insult to people who earn their way in life... Successful, motivated, intelligent and qualified people of all backgrounds.

Sirhr
Knew that.
More of a jab at Joe's rhetoric recently.
The folks in your last sentence are getting shouted over by the dense.

R

Most people are stupid and have short term memories. This probably won’t even remotely enter the low info voters mind come Election Day.

As someone from CA who also has studied and done modeling on elections I'm not understanding this pick from their perspective. They may do the shocking and win, but this was a poor choice. Much like Hillary or say Palin as VP it makes zero sense from an objective point of view.

1) CA is in the bag for Joe so Kamala doesn't add a swing state vote
2) She has the Brown relationship and while people gave Clinton a pass there is a double standard (right or wrong it exists).
3) She was AG and in that time was "tough on crime"; not a good thing for a Dem with what's going on. There was pushback on her within CA by reformers.
4) She's from CA which has a certain stigma in politics, and it's not great. Yeah it helps with the dark blue states, but that's not what you want from a VP as you were getting those to begin with.

She will be able to provide fundraising potential I guess. Even that's debatable.

Reactions: Davo308
Imagine the shit storm if Trump had picked a black Woman. lolz

Talcom X better be careful he doesnt pull a hamstring backpedaling so hard

View attachment 7396808

because when i think summer 2020, i think of how much Kamala has grown.
But, if you're conservative, your thoughts cannot grow. Isn't that the usual mantra of the left (and not even the far left)?

There is another facet in the election process that isn't getting much media attention. That, as we all know, is on purpose. The Prvada puppets don't want the rest of us to know about this.

The movement is called the National Popular Vote Law. Please take a moment to watch the video which is a short but accurate summation of what the movement is about. Don't read any further till you watch the video.

Now that you watched the video let me explain my theory. Realize that some in the DNC play chess while some in the RNC play checkers. The democrats are liars, they're cheats and above all else very sneaky. They lost the white house in 2016 because of the electoral college. They didn't want that to happen again. Consider the following...

In 2000 they lost the white house because (if memory serves me correctly) the SCOTUS threw the decision to accept controversial ballots back to the Secretary of State in Florida; a republican.

During the next several years, the democrats were hard at work getting democratic candidates elected as secretary of states. In Ohio, for example, they got a democrat in that office and she said that it was acceptable to get a homeless person registered to vote.

Let that sink in for a moment. Just how can a homeless person register to vote when they don't live anywhere? It doesn't make sense. The republicans sued and lost their bid to block 200,000 homeless people from voting in Ohio. The Ohio Supreme Court said it was okay to register homeless people.

If memory serves me correctly, Obama won Ohio by - you guessed it - 200,000 votes.

Okay back to the National Popular Vote Law. Remember they need a voting block of states that make up 270 electoral votes. According to the website below, they have states with a total of 196 electoral votes and need 74 more.

This is from an organization that supports the National Popular Vote Law. In their own words: https://www.nationalpopularvote.com/state-status

There is an old political-military axiom which says; "Don't watch what this hand is doing. Watch what the other hand is doing."

IMHO, all this attention focused on Biden and his VP pick is a smoke screen designed to keep the American people from knowing what is going on.

If Ruth Buzzy Ginsburg assumes room temperature between now and November, just watch the Republicans screw things up in the Senate to confirm a new justice. In addition to the other hot button issues, the Republicans need to focus on this one.

If they do not confirm a pro-constitutional (read pro-electoral college) justice before November watch for the deadlock in the SCOTUS.

Take this scenario further. RBG dies and there is NO new justice to take her place.

Secondly, the National Popular Vote Law movement gets their additional 74 electoral votes wrapped up. Election night has come and gone. This one is for the record books. For the first time in US history, dead people have been allowed to cast their mail-in ballots.

The vote count is a repeat of 2016 with the Biden winning the popular vote but Trump winning the Electoral votes. But hold your horses there Nelly.

The National Popular Vote Law in the respective states has kicked in and those Electoral votes have gone to Biden. There will be challenges to the SCOTUS.

With a 4-4 split in the SCOTUS, the possibility for that NATIONAL POPULAR VOTE LAW to become reality happens. I guarantee you that many of the DNC leaders are watching and licking their chops over this. I will also guarantee you that very few Republicans even know of this.

From here on end, the reader can spin off additional scenarios for the rest of the century. However, I will leave this thought with you. The last civil war started as a result of an election.

Last edited:
Faster than google tell me if Harris is a native born American. If not pelosi would be president as soon as joe was commited.

Edit: by his own party

Faster than google tell me if Harris is a native born American. If not pelosi would be president as soon as joe was commited.

Edit: by his own party

If her Indian Mother and Jamaican Father became citizens before her birth, then yes. Other than that, can you tell us?

On a forum my wife was on it was said her parents were not citizens at the time and that she was an anchor baby.

I have not verified that yet and not positive of the legal ramifications.

I think it comes down to if her parents were here legally or not?

Evidently that is in question.

The dems claim as usual it doesn't matter (I dont belive them).

If they were here legally yes but if not maybe no.

I was also an oboma birther an still belive lied to.

All fun games, till you get brain dead man/pupet voted into the office and the VP is actually the president .

Last edited:
Exactamundo! I don't doubt for a minute that all this isn't being orchestrated by Soros and company/MSM/DNC. Less than a year in, crazy uncle Joe will either be Arkansided or declared mentally incapable of his duties under the 25th amendment. And you know damn well they already OWN the ho.