• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Joey Bag of donuts..............

And people say our govt can be saved......this is total corruption. Since the doj hasn’t done a dam thing about any of this, they become part of it. Where are all the doj employee’s that should be whistle blowers ?

I always wondered why this guy was on fox so much. After a little searching, I found this shortened speech. I would like to find the full length on utube, but cannot.

And people say our govt can be saved......this is total corruption. Since the doj hasn’t done a dam thing about any of this, they become part of it. Where are all the doj employee’s that should be whistle blowers ?

I always wondered why this guy was on fox so much. After a little searching, I found this shortened speech. I would like to find the full length on utube, but cannot.

Pretty sure it’s beyond saving at this juncture, at least through normal channels.,

An old friend of mine is a registered whistleblower under the terms of the federal whistleblower protection act after turning over a buuuunch of evidence on HRC to the USDoJ that the FBI buried. The FBI raided his house AFTER being informed of his status then he was fired from his job as a security contractor for the holier than thou bureau. The rule of law appears to bend quite a bit.

Every single dam thing he says is public information. I disagree that it's complicated and hard to put together. It all fits almost perfectly, and there is, as he says, a paper trail a mile wide proving it all. I said from the very beginning (not knowing 80% of that shit) that the Special Council WAS the cover up. When Strok and the other co-conspirators were talking about an "insurance policy" Muller is what they were talking about. What he doesn't say is that the media is going to treat all these Federal Felonies perpetrated by a conspiracy of deep state fucks like ancient news. Muller is dragging this on and on because the more time that elapses the less dangerous it is for Obama and all the leftist deep state minions.

Sad to say, but it works, and it's working.

Reactions: clcustom1911
Pretty sure it’s beyond saving at this juncture, at least through normal channels.,

It can't be saved with the players currently there still in tact, that's for sure. Unfortunately, that means an entire reset (which I'm not opposed to in the slightest) which will not happen easily.

Hannity has been regurgitating all this on a daily basis since trump got elected. Judicial Watch keeps getting more and more evidence released by the government to prove it all. Bongino is awesome to listen to

Reactions: clcustom1911
Is this not thee most pathetic thing you've ever seen? What a complete fucking circus. Disgraceful bunch of fucking dirty filthy rats, nothing more. Absolutely sickening and it turns my stomach. These pieces of shit need to burn in hell, but first be held accountable for their pathetic actions. I had no idea it was this deep and convoluted to this degree. Glad I watched that, real eye opener.

This is what about the founders of our country that I do not understand, they faced the same things we do now......but they chose to point the barrels of their guns and fire them. Time for getting pissed off is long gone. We all need to stand in the mirror and face the cold hard truth.

Even me, living in hardcore gun community, could not count on anyone. I don’t have many good friends, but all of them want to raise their kids etc. what they fail to realize, is the burden they are handing down to them.

I know that I’m different, as I have no wife or kids to think about. Which gives me a lot more freedom in my choices than most. If their kids are like me, they will not begin the change their views until they are 35 or so. Can you guys imagine where we will be in 30 years ?

FFS, I was a kid in the 80’s and still cannot fathom if I had a little girl now, who would have to worry about some fuckhead guy deciding to change his gender on a whim to go into a ladies bathroom this last decade. It makes my blood boil.

But there always has to be the guys that say, now is not the time. Well when is it then? When they ban things you have, and the ninjas come no-knocking ?

This is why we will die a slow death. We have all failed in our duty.

Reactions: Bender
This is what about the founders of our country that I do not understand, they faced the same things we do now......but they chose to point the barrels of their guns and fire them. Time for getting pissed off is long gone. We all need to stand in the mirror and face the cold hard truth.

Even me, living in hardcore gun community, could not count on anyone. I don’t have many good friends, but all of them want to raise their kids etc. what they fail to realize, is the burden they are handing down to them.

I know that I’m different, as I have no wife or kids to think about. Which gives me a lot more freedom in my choices than most. If their kids are like me, they will not begin the change their views until they are 35 or so. Can you guys imagine where we will be in 30 years ?

FFS, I was a kid in the 80’s and still cannot fathom if I had a little girl now, who would have to worry about some fuckhead guy deciding to change his gender on a whim to go into a ladies bathroom this last decade. It makes my blood boil.

But there always has to be the guys that say, now is not the time. Well when is it then? When they ban things you have, and the ninjas come no-knocking ?

This is why we will die a slow death. We have all failed in our duty.

It will happen when we are pushed far enough. I truly believe it almost started under an interstate bridge in Nevada. The Cliven Bundy fiasco was close. One stupid move by the feds and I truly think it would have been game on.