• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

John DOE 36

I for one don't think he ever slick willied that old evil bag. I am not gonna look for it, but there was a "close friend" or something along those lines to Killary, who looked EXACTLY like that hideous troll Chelsea... gotta be her dad.
Webb Hubble.

And yea, no doubt about it.

chelsea-clinton-paternity-scandal-video-bill-clinton-father-PP.jpg

Or

download.jpg

Here we go.List release on hold til Jan 22nd now.Someones bank account is gonna be alot fuller by then so its never released.

Now, I can’t say anything good about what happened on that island. Those folks were simply evil, no way around it.

However, before we come down too hard on brother bill, consider

Somehow, someway William Jefferson Clinton, got himself tied up to the most miserable, vile, mean human being who likely ever walked on the face of this earth. Consider this, how would you feel or how would you acti if you were married to none other than Hillary Rottingham Clinton.

In real life I have met and spent time talking with lawyers from Little Rock, Arkansas who had to deal with her. They would completely agree with my description of her in the previous paragraph. She is one of a kind, which for the human race is very fortunate, two of her is just so bad one can’t even contemplate the ramifications.
birds of a feather....

Now, I can’t say anything good about what happened on that island. Those folks were simply evil, no way around it.

However, before we come down too hard on brother bill, consider

Somehow, someway William Jefferson Clinton, got himself tied up to the most miserable, vile, mean human being who likely ever walked on the face of this earth. Consider this, how would you feel or how would you acti if you were married to none other than Hillary Rottingham Clinton.

In real life I have met and spent time talking with lawyers from Little Rock, Arkansas who had to deal with her. They would completely agree with my description of her in the previous paragraph. She is one of a kind, which for the human race is very fortunate, two of her is just so bad one can’t even contemplate the ramifications.
That's fine, still doesn't justify what "he supposedly did".
The proper way would have been to dispose of ---, then if he felt bad, himself.

clinton told one of his rape victims not to worry about getting pregnant because he was sterile from having the mumps as a child.
I think the the scum bag Royal may have that beat - he said in his television interview to clear his name - “whom ever raped that poor young girl, she said was very sweaty , sweat all over her and I sustained an injury fighting in the Falkland Islands that prevents me from sweating so it obviously wasn’t me!”

• Haha
Reactions: theLBC
Yep he really said that shit ! Talk about either time dead or a total lack of fucks to give .