• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater John Wick 5 confirmed.

True, but if they can CGI an entire person (ie Governor Tuck in SW: Rogue One) I think they can make Keanu look younger no prob. Didn’t they do it with Will Smith in something?

Actor options for the prequal...
John Berenthal
Mike aka. Knockout lights
John Berenthal
Jeremy Renner
Ryan Phillipe
John Berenthal
Joel Kinnaman
Michael Fassbender

And did I mention John Berenthal

Just saw this thread. I for one am glad that 4 and 5 are coming. But I honestly wish they will end Keanu’s chapter after that. It will start to look like the Fast movies and Star Wars.

Will it have a plot? John Wick movies are entertaining but lack any sort of coherent plot. He lives in a dangerous world where every morbidly obese slob and mom with a jogging stroller is a trained assassin. They need more hot asses dressed up like Suicide girls and boobs, always more boobs. And a plot...............................................an actual plot with some small basis in reality or maybe just plausibility.

Reactions: fx77
Only seen two, but liked what I saw

Also check out johnny mnemonic if you want to see the OG of this and the matrix and what got reeves into these roles

Typically sequels don't pick up exactly where they left off like they have with John Wick. I think they are doing it right. I'm stoked about 4 and 5.
It's funny the Jason Borne series tried that with that storyline, however Matt was looking 10 years older each time. JW is awesome, I run and get my HK out to fondle while watching!