• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater John Wick 5 confirmed.

soap11x

Private
Minuteman
Aug 13, 2020
How do you guys feel about this? 4 is not even out yet and the studio just confirmed that 5 will be filmed as soon as 4 is done. You think this franchise is moving too quickly? I'd definitely appreciate so more long range action.

How do you guys feel about this? 4 is not even out yet and the studio just confirmed that 5 will be filmed as soon as 4 is done. You think this franchise is moving too quickly? I'd definitely appreciate so more long range action.

I'm good with it if they keep up the quality of the films. They are also working on a TV series named The Continental that will start after 4 comes out.

Some of the hand to hand choreography seemed telegraphed in 3, otherwise I liked it a lot. The gun play is always top notch and the plot is pretty compelling, that's all I really care about.

I'm good with it if they keep up the quality of the films. They are also working on a TV series named The Continental that will start after 4 comes out.

Really! I just saw that this is confirmed. Any ideas about what the budget is?

can't wait for john wick 27 he's using a walker and killing thugs they just keep pulling him back in even when he's 86 and his knees are bad and his eye sight has to be augmented and arthritis in his hands prevents him from making a fist . He has a leak in his colostomy bag it will keep people from creeping up behind him like a oil slick lol . and his hair plugs look like a discarded barbie doll .

Keanu is in some serious money, Imagine having a big career at the point of his life.
I'd like to see Kung Fu fighting assassin after him, I'd like to see some decent knife and sword fight.

Meh. I'll watch four and if it's decent, I'll watch five. It isn't common for a movie with so many sequels to be popular with the exception of a few, IE Star Wars.

Note that I said popular, not good. BIG difference.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Rebelirons
The first one kicked it off, second one sucked and the 3rd was very well made. I'm still waiting for a prequel to see what impossible job Mr. Wick completed to get out of the business.

The writer/director did say he wanted to make the John Wick franchise like Star Wars cuz there is so many ways it could go. As long as they are good, ill be watching them.

Reactions: fx77
Fuck John Wick! I used to really like them movies until the other night when we were watching it, and my 3 year old came in about the time John Wick ran out of ammo and threw that rifle at that guy, now every time we have a nerf gun fight and he runs out of ammo he throws the nerf gun at your fuckin face!

Fuck John Wick! I used to really like them movies until the other night when we were watching it, and my 3 year old came in about the time John Wick ran out of ammo and threw that rifle at that guy, now every time we have a nerf gun fight and he runs out of ammo he throws the nerf gun at your fuckin face!
I sense a good future for said son 🤣

I too liked the supporting characters. What I liked more was this underground society which seemed to function flawlessly per its own code. Kind of like Harry Potter for the violent adults.

• Love
Reactions: WizManBooks
I think making films about peripheral characters and their stories is a great idea. Pennyworth is a great example, so if there are back stories about Winston and Charon from the Continental is a great idea. Both Ian McShane and Lance Reddick are great actors and I would look forward to anything they would do.

He trained at Tarans facility and used his guns in the films. Not sure what the perception of him still training there would be.
Just curious if he cut those ties after the vid came out.
I don't think he should, but who knows

The first one was the best of the three. I’ll obviously be watching the new ones but let’s be real, the 2nd and 3rd were glorified trash.

He trained at Tarans facility and used his guns in the films. Not sure what the perception of him still training there would be.
Just curious if he cut those ties after the vid came out.
I don't think he should, but who knows
Lol...yeah I am aware of Butlers connection with the films. 😎
I guess I didn’t understand why a misunderstanding between Taran and one of the girls would disrupt the movie relationship.

The first one was the best of the three. I’ll obviously be watching the new ones but let’s be real, the 2nd and 3rd were glorified trash.

That's interesting. I personally liked the second one the best. Much better fights and better gun play. The story also went deeper into the underground world of John Wick. Why exactly is it glorified trash? 3 was eehh.. agreed.

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
That's interesting. I personally liked the second one the best. Much better fights and better gun play. The story also went deeper into the underground world of John Wick. Why exactly is it glorified trash? 3 was eehh.. agreed.
Agreed on #3 lol. Honestly man #2 was way too “3-gunny” for me, whereas it wasn’t grounded at all. It screamed “I am repeating what I learned from someone who does 3-gun” and took me out it. That and didn’t #2 open with him getting his shit pushed in from drifting cars?

Perhaps I’m a bit too harsh on the films, as I still enjoyed them, but I laughed at the movie more than I wanted to. They’ll still get my money, just as the Die Hard franchise did. ...despite how painful the later ones get 😂

I just hope they stop them before they go to far. Like the million fast and the furious films.

Reactions: M8541Reaper
I too liked the supporting characters. What I liked more was this underground society which seemed to function flawlessly per its own code. Kind of like Harry Potter for the violent adults.
Hah! I second that.

Totally agree. Second one was the best. In addition to it going deeper, the visuals were outstanding- rich and beautifully stylized. Thinking of the scene where Gianna kills herself.

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
wonder if they are going to have a john wick 20 he could be 90 years old and killing people in a drive by shooting with a super charged mobility scooter or better yet a powered walker , hands free killing oh the humanity .

• Haha
Reactions: Shooter McGavin
wonder if they are going to have a john wick 20 he could be 90 years old and killing people in a drive by shooting with a super charged mobility scooter or better yet a powered walker , hands free killing oh the humanity .
I don't see why not. Stallone has been destroying bad guys for 38 years and he's no John Wick

It depends on the director and story. 1st was good. 2nd was “3 gun the movie”. 3rd was “cash grab” 4th will be “huh?” And the 5th will be, “ok, enough of John Wick”. As long as Michael Bay doesn’t direct any they might have a chance. I like the low budget aspect of the first one, that might be what made it good. Along with actors and director of course. We’ll see

Nice analogy, I liked the part 1 and 3. I got mixed feeling about the part 2 but hopefully 4 and 5 would be better directed.

I'm surprised that nobody's put up the "John Wick safe set" that was advertised somewhere. All of the Taran Tactical fancy-schmancey firearms, and-if-you-call-right-now we'll even include the extra-fancy gold coins, too.

We enjoy these for what they are, 'escape video' but they are NOT documentaries or training films. "How to get into a car" by Beavis and Butthead.

Along the same lines of, "I hope one-day that there is a DECENT sequel to Boondock Saints"..... but that's another story.

Literally.

Boondock Saints III is coming...it has been in the works since...2012! :ROFLMAO: