• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Joke Of The Day

168BTHPM

Werepig
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 1, 2008
    Nevada
    A guy gets a call from the police telling him that his house was robbed.

The offenders had also consumed all of his beer and had raped his wife.

A moment of silence passes and the guy says, “I can’t believe they fucked my wife after only five beers!”

Re: Joke Of The Day

OUCH!
    laugh.gif

A recent police academy graduate is sent to a man's home to inform him the man's wife died in a motor vehicle accident.

To confirm her identity, he asks the man for a photograph of her.

Staring at the photo for a moment while considering how to give the bad news, he says "I'm sorry to say, it appears your wife has been hit by a truck."

The man blinks, swallows, and says "yeah, I hear that a lot, but she's a great cook and she's great with the kids."

I was explaining to my wife last night that when you die you get reincarnated but must come back as a different creature.

She said she would like to come back as a cow.

I said, "You obviously haven't been listening."

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 168BTHPM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was explaining to my wife last night that when you die you get reincarnated but must come back as a different creature.

She said she would like to come back as a cow.

I said, "You obviously haven't been listening."

</div></div>

As he spread his blanket in the dog house.....

My wife has been missing a week now.

The police said to prepare for the worst.

So, I went down to Goodwill to get all of her clothes back.

Joe lives in a nursing home and is having "relations" with Edna across the hall. Pretty soon Edna busts Joe in bed with another lady down the hall. "Damit Joe!!!!" she screams.... "What does she have that I don't?!?!?!?!?!?! Parkinsons!

NASA is stripping the moon-landing titles from Neil Armstrong, it was determined that he was getting high to get there.

The cannibal that dumped his girlfriend reminds me of the queer bear that laid his paw on the table...

or when I bought a french car and before I could get home with it, all four tires went down on me....

Was banging this nice lady on her kitchen table when we heard the front door open.. She said, “It’s my husband! Quick, try the back door!”

Thinking back, I really should have run – but you don’t get offers like that every day.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Halcyon612</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did you hear about the cannibal that dumped his girlfriend? </div></div>

You owe me a keyboard.