• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

JP JPRFX 22 rifle

No, but got my attention. My to to semi-auto 22Lr is KIDD, but these look really nice. I will keep an eye out for his follow on videos.

JPRFX™ Rifle in .22 LR (SCR-11™/SCI-20™) - | Billet Side Charge
assembly86.jpg
Base Price: $2899
Go to Rifle Builder

JPRFX™ Rifle in .22 LR (CTR-02™) - | Billet Top Charge
assembly87.jpg
Base Price: $2699
Go to Rifle Builder

"If you have to ask, you can't afford one." Well, out of my price range. :oops:

Reactions: Frankr
Cheaper than my Vudoo, a little more than my KIDD...the question is what would this do that those do not? :unsure:

Cheaper than my Vudoo, a little more than my KIDD...the question is what would this do that those do not? :unsure:
Probably nothing, but it could be a lot of fun! Unfortunately this “well regulated “ cesspool makes getting one impossible.

I would be really surprised if a Kidd Supergrade could not beat this but based on reputation I would believe the JP could make a good showing in the match.

I’ve had a similar project in mind, but for a turn-key purchase, that looks great 👍

Holy crap that is cool. Love the side charging option. I’m curious to see if these will cut at all into the Kidd sales.

Hard to think any semiauto will outshoot a Kidd supergrade.

I like the mags on my AR22 upper better than my 10/22’s for not scraping the bullets. Need to try some Kriss AR22 magazines like JP recommended.

John Paul aka JP shot his the last two seasons at our club matches and it was impressive, with that said I haven’t seen it go up against a Kidd

Reactions: Franko and Frankr
Time to revive this thread. Picked mine up yesterday. JP mentioned doing this a few years back. I called every six months or so to check on it. Every time they said nope , no plans for that. I was going to build it on the website but went with a dealer who had one in stock. PRS lite in back, side charger, 15.5 in forearm with ARCA rail, compensator on the barrel. Some sort of trigger upgrade. Advertised at 3.5 to 4lbs. I haven't checked it yet. I tried a Calvin Elite in it but it didn't want to engage the safety. Trigger is fine, I'm just not used to that heavy. Put a Ziess S3 4-25 on it. It weights in at 12 lbs. Shipped with the M&P mag. LOP with the PRS lite is 13.75. I need some kind of AR style mount to get the scope up and away from by face, and add some MOA. Balance isn't great- got a weighted rail coming.
Range report. Got it out to the range today regardless of the 11gust 23 winds, average 17. MY Garmin Chrono kept generating a shot with an MV between 200-400FPS- I guess due to the wind.
Started of with SK plus - SD 25 mv 988 ( shoots 1080 out of my bolt guns). SK Rifle match SD 28.6 MV 981, Eley target- SD 13.1 MV 1048
( shoots SD 6 MV 1080 out of my Duece).
Moved to the recommended Eley benchrest Outlaw and benchrest. Outlaw SD 17, MV 1067 over 40 rounds. Tried 6 lots of Benchrest- best was SD 6.5 MV 1070 over 40 rounds. (the other lots shot SD's of 9.9, 7.6,10.4,12.3,9.6. and the groups were not as good)
Shot 5 , 5 shot groups into that wind at 50 yds . . Results for the best lot were .326", .360",.377",.638", 1.14". Went home and ordered a bunch of that. So magazine wise- The M&P is horrible to insert but always locks back. The Kriss inserts really quickly and seem to lock back intermittently ( need to check more). I bought some 10 and 15 rounders of those. Big mistake. It's the same form factor one holds 15 one holds ten.
Zero malfunctions through several hundred rounds.
I'll give you that Kidd supergrade comparison after I shot it against my buddy's in 2 weeks. Wait, he could beat me with a Cricket. I'm always jumping on the next thing. Showed up with one of the first Vudoos years ago, they said you spent what on a .22? Have a RimX and a Duece. I think this is going to be a good addition to the fleet.