• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

JP JPRFX 22 rifle

No, but got my attention. My to to semi-auto 22Lr is KIDD, but these look really nice. I will keep an eye out for his follow on videos.

JPRFX™ Rifle in .22 LR (SCR-11™/SCI-20™) - | Billet Side Charge
assembly86.jpg
Base Price: $2899
Go to Rifle Builder

JPRFX™ Rifle in .22 LR (CTR-02™) - | Billet Top Charge
assembly87.jpg
Base Price: $2699
Go to Rifle Builder

"If you have to ask, you can't afford one." Well, out of my price range. :oops:

Reactions: Frankr
Cheaper than my Vudoo, a little more than my KIDD...the question is what would this do that those do not? :unsure:

Cheaper than my Vudoo, a little more than my KIDD...the question is what would this do that those do not? :unsure:
Probably nothing, but it could be a lot of fun! Unfortunately this “well regulated “ cesspool makes getting one impossible.

I would be really surprised if a Kidd Supergrade could not beat this but based on reputation I would believe the JP could make a good showing in the match.

I’ve had a similar project in mind, but for a turn-key purchase, that looks great 👍

Holy crap that is cool. Love the side charging option. I’m curious to see if these will cut at all into the Kidd sales.

Hard to think any semiauto will outshoot a Kidd supergrade.

I like the mags on my AR22 upper better than my 10/22’s for not scraping the bullets. Need to try some Kriss AR22 magazines like JP recommended.

John Paul aka JP shot his the last two seasons at our club matches and it was impressive, with that said I haven’t seen it go up against a Kidd

Reactions: Franko and Frankr