• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Judge Young Ruling (MA)

I ain’t giving up half my country, I will eliminate everyone on the other side trying to subjugate our freedoms and destroy our Constitution before I give up one inch of my country. They will have a choice , die a horrible suffering painful death in a civil war or self deport to another hemisphere, not canada or s America like the last time.. Ain’t nobody taking my country, not foreign or domestic.

Republicans are not friends of the Constitution either, they are co conspirators with the Dems

Conservatives will sell out the Country in the name of Free Trade to collect their few pieces of silver. (They also don’t give a shit about your rights and view freedom as a threat to profits)

Democrats, well they are the other Conspirator with the Republicans. One side acts batshit crazy the other concedes your rights to placate them, hell they don’t even pretend anymore, I view them as equally insidious.

The Tea Party is the only way, they still survive even after the deep state and Republican and Democrat party attacks.. Fuck these other parties. The tea party and armed rebellion will be what changes this country and protects our constitution and freedoms. Both the parties have weaponized the government against the Citizenry and our Constitution. Open rebellion and destruction of the two parties and the deep state are very very real possibilities in the near future.

It feels like 1989 again. Except it will be much more painful. Can’t let the rats scurry off their ship or blend in amongst the people, they will get “justice” 1776 - 1784 style

I still think this is going to wind up being the US split, gun people and conservatives on one side and the lefties and their Mecca’s on the other. The deal is they stay on their side and in their area never to be allowed to the other and vice versa. Problem is implementation. Haha. Of course one side will have guns so...

Last edited:
It would be just terrible if certain leftist judges and politicians started getting the Clinton treatment. Though I do think such events might cause others to rethink their positions.

Just a reminder on the Committes just before, during and after our last assertion of mans natural rights. The Council of Safety is very important, like Santa they made lists and knew who was naughty and nice. Smart people who believe in freedom should start taking note again.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Committees_of_safety_(American_Revolution)

Correspondence is a powerful weapon to defeat the deep state. #2 pencil, paper and USPS, no electronics.

Lets hope they take it to the SCOTUS. I sure would like Old Granny Ruth to start going senile and retiring first though.

Just a reminder on the Committes just before, during and after our last assertion of mans natural rights. The Council of Safety is very important, like Santa they made lists and knew who was naughty and nice. Smart people who believe in freedom should start taking note again.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Committees_of_safety_(American_Revolution)

Correspondence is a powerful weapon to defeat the deep state. #2 pencil, paper and USPS, no electronics.

It's called the Committee of Safety. I have one where I live and its full of crooked fuckers that are just in it to get get what they can for themselves. They were voted in by 20 people for a county of 10,000 by friends and family. They claim they represent the people. If the SHTF they are the first people that are going to be "deposed" . Be very very careful with this Committee of Safety shit. I understand the idea but just like everything else in politics it was a tool used in an attempt to gain power and control with less than 1% of the people voting.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
Lets hope they take it to the SCOTUS. I sure would like Old Granny Ruth to start going senile and retiring first though.

She's 85. Most people her age are dead, in a home or sitting on their front porch trying to remember how many great grandchildren they have.

The idea that she's still fit to serve on the highest court in the land is obscene.

^^^ She has pancreatic cancer.... the fact that she is still breathing is testament to her stubborn bitterness... and the Dem's willingness to pump her so full of pharmaceuticals that she can dotter on... a little longer.

Pathetic old hag... I wake up every morning hoping that she... didn't!

Watch for Clarence Thomas to retire this summer. Giving The Donald.... er. President The Donald... to get another youngster on the court.

Cheers,

Sirhr

^^^ She has pancreatic cancer.... the fact that she is still breathing is testament to her stubborn bitterness... and the Dem's willingness to pump her so full of pharmaceuticals that she can dotter on... a little longer.

Watch for Clarence Thomas to retire this summer. Giving The Donald.... er. President The Donald... to get another youngster on the court.

Cheers,

Sirhr

I hope he chooses wisely!

I ain’t giving up half my country, I will eliminate everyone on the other side trying to subjugate our freedoms and destroy our Constitution before I give up one inch of my country. They will have a choice , die a horrible suffering painful death in a civil war or self deport to another hemisphere, not canada or s America like the last time.. Ain’t nobody taking my country, not foreign or domestic.

Republicans are not friends of the Constitution either, they are co conspirators with the Dems

Conservatives will sell out the Country in the name of Free Trade to collect their few pieces of silver. (They also don’t give a shit about your rights and view freedom as a threat to profits)

Democrats, well they are the other Conspirator with the Republicans. One side acts batshit crazy the other concedes your rights to placate them, hell they don’t even pretend anymore, I view them as equally insidious.

The Tea Party is the only way, they still survive even after the deep state and Republican and Democrat party attacks.. Fuck these other parties. The tea party and armed rebellion will be what changes this country and protects our constitution and freedoms. Both the parties have weaponized the government against the Citizenry and our Constitution. Open rebellion and destruction of the two parties and the deep state are very very real possibilities in the near future.

It feels like 1989 again. Except it will be much more painful. Can’t let the rats scurry off their ship or blend in amongst the people, they will get “justice” 1776 - 1784 style

They are already taking your country. When’s the party starting?

I hope that rotting communist cunt dies a horrible death and rots in hell for eternity, that dusty old cunt. Pancreatic cancer huh, well it is an appropriate punishment, usually a horrible but quick death, hopefully this cunt perishes soon, I hope thomas hangs out until trump is done in 20 24, he is the only constitutionalist left on the court, a Scalia mini me per se.

Cheers,

Sirhr

The Banners are jumping the shark. The debate has ended.

This forum has jumped the shark. Further discussion of such subjects can no longer be productive.

Beyond this lies insanity.

Stop.

Eventually you will run out of places to run. This is not a strategy. We must start Taking the fight to them, otherwise we might as well go ahead and hand them over. Anyone that thinks they aren’t winning is delusional.9
As much as I respect those who remain in a state to and continue to lobby for their 2A rights that state legislatures are so adept on infringing upon, it's not really a "fight" when it's still on the political aspect of things.

For me, my departure from Virginia was mostly about getting myself and my lady back to the west where we're really from after both having a decades long hiatus to the east due to military service and former marriages. Both of us hated it there, and I am convinced the entirety of the I-95 corridor and east is as worthless as the I-5 corridor and west. Well, we both had enough of the high taxes, exploding crime, and continuous encroachment on our rights that, to our great disdain, our hard work was funding. Multiple shootings nightly, having to travel into crime riddled areas for work that not even the police dared to patrol, the constant backups from traffic and paying tolls on already paid for roadways, we were tired of it. The last election cycle Virginia again proved it was not going to support any form of conservative thinking on the state-wide front, electing an even more liberal governor while also scaling back the very minor conservative-ish control within the legislature, and the calls for AWBs and the like were growing. When I went to work overseas last year for an out of state company and still had to pay VA state taxes right along with taxes to the state my employer was based from, same went for my girlfriend who was also working overseas, as well as being pummeled by local taxes, we said enough and put our money back in our pockets by moving back home.

Where I'm at now, I am extremely confident I won't have to worry about the local sheriff coming to my door to collect my guns, certainly wasn't the case where I moved from as law enforcement leadership was vocally anti-gun, and this was even in small town rural Virginia. I don't have to worry about my tax dollars funding a corrupt State AG and governor hell bent on fighting any type of pro-gun legislation or cases that came about. And if this whole conversation does cease to be a conversation and becomes a real battle, not just one by name alone, I know I will be starting out in friendly territory instead of otherwise.

Those who are tired of their resident state's bullshit and decide to leave are not retreating, they're regrouping and giving our tax dollars to those who will actually work in OUR interest, not Schumer's and Pelosi's.

And yet, if there's a fight, it'll be here, and vicious, because this state is truly purple. I'm not from anywhere else. I don't have the luxury of regrouping.

Reactions: oneshot86
Veer and Alpha, we don't disagree; I'm just not quite ready to be pinning my heart onto my sleeve on a public forum these days.

I hear you Greg . My reality is that I'm tired of this bullshit . People who don't work or contribute telling me how to live . The same group asking for more . Government officials deluded by their offices believing they have the right to take my God given rights . Agencies telling me how to raise my children . My tax dollars funding criminal enterprise from politicians to illegals to Soros . We are really living in the twilight zone . My patience is limited and exhausted . The same rule of law that would put anyone of us under the fuckin prison for the crimes and atrocities committed by the left don't seem to apply to the left . We have allowed this .
I'm done allowing . Be at your state capitol next Saturday to be heard and counted .

I hear you Greg . My reality is that I'm tired of this bullshit . People who don't work or contribute telling me how to live . The same group asking for more . Government officials deluded by their offices believing they have the right to take my God given rights . Agencies telling me how to raise my children . My tax dollars funding criminal enterprise from politicians to illegals to Soros . We are really living in the twilight zone . My patience is limited and exhausted . The same rule of law that would put anyone of us under the fuckin prison for the crimes and atrocities committed by the left don't seem to apply to the left . We have allowed this .
I'm done allowing . Be at your state capitol next Saturday to be heard and counted .

You wouldn't happen to be going to HBG, would you?

Oh and I just finished callingvmy Senator , Congressman and State Rep . after reloading one hundred snd fifty 9mm rounds on a single stage in an hour and forty . Took a vacation day to SECOND AMENDMENT.

Yes sir I am . Riding with a buddy from work .
Are you going ?

Was definitely thinking about it. Dunno how much feet I have left to stand for hours, though. You hooking up with any of them from PAFOA?

They know exactly what they are doing. Sure, some are pawns but many aren't. I hope South Carolina votes in a clause that if feds take away 2nd they can succeed

Was definitely thinking about it. Dunno how much feet I have left to stand for hours, though. You hooking up with any of them from PAFOA?
No just running up . Seen where if you're carrying and going that they want you to put it in a locker . I guess that's if you're going into the State House . ?????

No just running up . Seen where if you're carrying and going that they want you to put it in a locker . I guess that's if you're going into the State House . ?????

There's a courthouse within the Capitol. Convenient, huh? Everybody checks everything, long weapons stay outside.