• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Judy is a Dude

Alphatreedog

Tier Potato
Minuteman
  • Feb 15, 2017
    So I do my nightly search for ammo , target sports USA , Midway etc. . I wi d up on Cabelas knowing that hopeless disappointment is all that awaits me . So as I peruse their in store ammo Voila , the motherload . Federal Fusion 308 150grain amfuck8nbrosia . It is my AR 10 zero currently and my buddy has my bolt 308 whih loves it . I select 3 boxes then text said buddy who replies vet me 2 . All the way thru the transaction , place order and BLAM . 2 units out of inventory. Ok zo now what . No other buttons , icons or directions . WTF . Do I get three boxes . Did it go thru . Will Luke forgive Laura and run away with her to Tahiti ?
    No email notification or order confirmation . So fuck it I call Cabelas customer service .
    In a deep manly , barrel chesred tone , Hello this is Judy how can I help you . I respond with the cracking pubescent voice of Peter Brady , hi Judy how are you . At this point the needle did not just sreeech across the record . The wbole fukin turntable burst into a roaring inferno of homophobic disgust , shock and horror . With the only words capable of relaying said tragedy being Steve Carell crying "Mommy " . At this point fuck the ammo my brain has turned to mush and is on an endless loop of " WTF , Sweet Baby Jesus zave my sorry ass " . Aaagh I feel sick , violated and not unlike one of @Bender / Bender's pidgeons . Kill it . Kill it all with fire . Saweet Meteeyor O "D" "E" "A" "T" "H" please take us .

Trying to read that like....
    332AB1A9-EAD5-46E5-B40C-1826A077291D.gif

So I do my nightly search for ammo , target sports USA , Midway etc. . I wi d up on Cabelas knowing that hopeless disappointment is all that awaits me . So as I peruse their in store ammo Voila , the motherload . Federal Fusion 308 150grain amfuck8nbrosia . It is my AR 10 zero currently and my buddy has my bolt 308 whih loves it . I select 3 boxes then text said buddy who replies vet me 2 . All the way thru the transaction , place order and BLAM . 2 units out of inventory. Ok zo now what . No other buttons , icons or directions . WTF . Do I get three boxes . Did it go thru . Will Luke forgive Laura and run away with her to Tahiti ?
    No email notification or order confirmation . So fuck it I call Cabelas customer service .
    In a deep manly , barrel chesred tone , Hello this is Judy how can I help you . I respond with the cracking pubescent voice of Peter Brady , hi Judy how are you . At this point the needle did not just sreeech across the record . The wbole fukin turntable burst into a roaring inferno of homophobic disgust , shock and horror . With the only words capable of relaying said tragedy being Steve Carell crying "Mommy " . At this point fuck the ammo my brain has turned to mush and is on an endless loop of " WTF , Sweet Baby Jesus zave my sorry ass " . Aaagh I feel sick , violated and not unlike one of @Bender / Bender's pidgeons . Kill it . Kill it all with fire . Saweet Meteeyor O "D" "E" "A" "T" "H" please take us .

Attachments

• k4QMfVbCWuqic.gif
      k4QMfVbCWuqic.gif
      850.5 KB · Views: 76
    • Wow
    Reactions: Mr. Z

Walk a way from the bottle.

Reactions: JakeK
    Someone is having a stroke. Dial 911 for a community social worker. The poor lad needs it.

I found the secret to truly comprehending all of the above.
    16009089611461230491769246410733.jpg

3 heavy-pour Old Fashioned's with Bulleit Rye in 2 hours is the key to unlocking the mysteries.

Should of still brought the ammo man , its just skin no different from shaking hands :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I understood every word. And I feel you bro.

Lots of passable trannys in my neck of the woods. The covid mask thing is really messing me up. The jaw line/mouth area is the easiest way pick them out when you know what you're looking at and I can't tell what's what when I see them from the front anymore. I have to pivot 90 degrees to see them from the side to check for an adams apple. I have a habit of making that pivot obvious and it's uncomfortable for everyone.

Scary times.

I understood every word. And I feel you bro.

Lots of passable trannys in my neck of the woods. The covid mask thing is really messing me up. The jaw line/mouth area is the easiest way pick them out when you know what you're looking at and I can't tell what's what when I see them from the front anymore. I have to pivot 90 degrees to see them from the side to check for an adams apple. I have a habit of making that pivot obvious and it's uncomfortable for everyone.

Scary times.
    Better master the Dundee handshake:

Reactions: vinniedelpino