• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes Just a SS3-15 Heads up!

fuzzytek

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 15, 2009
NY
Sample list has one at 599. Thought some one could take advantage since I can't just yet.

Thanks for the heads up! I was ready to buy a new one, then saw your post. Ordered one from the sample list tuesday night, received it yesterday. Looks as if it had never been touched. Putting it on a 300wm temporarily, will move to a 223 ultimately.

It appears the Sample List has another 3-15x42 in A condition for $599.

Swfa has a separate company (so to speak) that sells their demos, trade-ins etc... at a discount. Samplelist dot com

When I bought my 3-15×42 there were six available. Only one left now it seems. That was the first time I had seen that scope on the list. Every now and then an hd will show up.

I just picked up a USO 1.5-6 off the list. There were some really nice choices up there in that focal length range (including a 1-6 Mark 6 for a couple hundy more). I was also thinking about something in the 3-15 range. I want to say that the Bushnell Tactical in 3-12 looks tempting, as does the Weaver 3-15. And I used to never think I'd consider either of those companies. But it seems like they're stepping up (Bushnell especially, along with their skyrocketing 'tactical' prices). Grats to you guys with the SS. That's a fine piece of glass and I'm going to keep supporting the good people at SWFA so that they can keep bringing us new toys to play with (3-15 HD, illum, 10 mil turrets perhaps?) ;)

And now there are zero :). Thanks for the heads up.

Yep. Noticed them before this thread was started.
Was really hoping to grab one of those when my paycheck cleared....:rolleyes:...thanks a lot.

That's a fine piece of glass and I'm going to keep supporting the good people at SWFA so that they can keep bringing us new toys to play with (3-15 HD, illum, 10 mil turrets perhaps?) ;)

+1 I think that SWFA will come out with something of this sort. For me non illuminated will work just as good. Maybe a illuminated and one non illuminated.