• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Just a thought on the (un)importance of voting

TurboTrout

Two Star General
Minuteman
Oct 30, 2020
East Coast
I was thinking lately about things, balance of power, rights, history, and something occurred to me.

Exercising your second amendment rights, it very well is far more important than voting.

I think we all can agree that government regulates power.

What yields you the most REAL power gets regulated the most, driving a bicycle doesn’t require much, driving a big rig to put food on your family’s table, much more regulated.

When you vote

I’ve seen TONS of excel sheets and the like with a “default birthdate” or a ballet mailed to someone who doesn’t live in the state anymore or even ask for one, on top of that anyone can register or just go vote day of, no background checks, Pretty easy going stuff.

Now compare that to a 4473, what happens if you leave the birthdate blank and say “just use the default birthdate”

If I wanted to vote, having never voted before in NY or CA, I just walk up, don’t even need to show a gov issued ID, just a utility bill, and I vote on the spot.

Ok, litmus test time.

What if I want to get a pistol, having never had a gun before in NY or CA, can I just walk into a gun store, pick a pistol and holster, load a mag, don my rig, only showing a utility bill, on my way in 15min?
Let alone just mail out CCWs for anyone who doesn’t have one.

Gov doesn’t care to regulate the voting process because they know it’s doesn’t matter, it’s a rigged game, or as someone smarter than me best put it.

Some more food for thought.

The battle of Athens

Good movie on it too

Or even the bundy ranch standoff and retreat

Speaking of the bundy story, how about how kids are not taught jury nullification in schools, and courts have been known to go as far as arresting people for daring to mention nullification

Just seems odd, how viciously the government goes after our 1st, 2nd, 4th and 5th amendment rights, how they try to all but erase jury nullification, but are so laissez faire and not concerned much about voting.

Just a random New Years musing

Happy New Years, make teaching at least two folks this year how to shoot and about their rights as Americans, part of your New Years resolutions :)

Last edited:
Maybe its not the fact that it “doesnt matter”
Or doesn’t count as much as it can be manipulated in their favor. Whatever that may be.

You only get one vote but how many rounds of ammo you got? Once you cast your lead vote fraud is a non issue

• Haha
Reactions: Amanda4461
I've always seen voting as basically being given a decision between two things, that have already been pre qualified and screened out by the system. It's basically the old Ma Bell anology; you can have any phone you want, but it has to be ours and it has to be either tan or white.

2nd Amendment is basically an Opt Out of this bullshit.

If voting mattered they wouldn't let us do it - Mark Twain