• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Just did something really dumb

wade-19

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 12, 2010
St.Louis, MO
Well I have been working on doing a budget build on my Remington 700 AAC-SD. Had Mark at SAC install a bolt knob, had a local smith time the RAD brake, and just ordered a B&C M40 sock yesterday .
So today I get on GB and right there in front of me is a 16.5 inch AAC-SD ! I just had to buy it . I don't know why, I just did ! Now I guess I'll sell the 20 inch and start all over . WTF is wrong with me ?

Re: Just did something really dumb

Welcome to the club . . .
wink.gif

In the end, Heroin is cheaper
grin.gif

BMT

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bmt</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Welcome to the club . . .
wink.gif

grin.gif

BMT </div></div>

Yeah, but with heroin you can only shoot up. With two rifles, you can shoot up <span style="font-style: italic">stuff</span>!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gstaylorg</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bmt</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Welcome to the club . . .
wink.gif

grin.gif

BMT </div></div>

Yeah, but with heroin you can only shoot up. With two rifles, you can shoot up <span style="font-style: italic">stuff</span>! </div></div>

Only if you can find ammo to feed those rifles lol

I've learned that I remember the fun of shooting and quickly forget about how much money I've spent... unless the wife is around...

It's a wonderful sickness. I have been dealing with it for many years and has never gotten any better.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Truth223</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Where did you find the M40 stock? </div></div>

I was doing a little shopping Monday and Stocky's had B&C M40's in stock.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Truth223</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Where did you find the M40 stock? </div></div>

red hawk rifles. Just type in bell and carlson M40 on Ebay.

Yeah, this was the 20 inch AAC in November
CE35E07D-C706-41DE-924E-49151E35824B-522-00000111DBF46619.jpg

In this set up it was heavier than I wanted for a deer rifle, so I sold off the Manners stock and the Weaver Tactical scope and Badger steel rings. I am going to go with a lighter scope and aluminum rings . Now Tom at Manners has me wanting to jump in on the group buy for one of the new light weight stocks they came out with this year. So like was said by another poster, so much for budget!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Woodsy79</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Truth223</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Where did you find the M40 stock? </div></div>

I was doing a little shopping Monday and Stocky's had B&C M40's in stock. </div></div>

I hope so, I ordered one from Stocky's along with a couple other items about two weeks ago and I'm ready to get them before I change my mind and cost myself more money.

I feel your pain! Here is my aac I picked up locally about six months ago...the only thing left is the action and my empty pockets
frown.gif

2z8xlrs.jpg

123sbic.jpg

This is truly a sickness but a wonderful one that keeps you broke and on a constant search for another rifle,stock,ammo,and accessories. Makes me happy.