• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Just Finished My First Medium to Long Range Rifle

ssnfa

Sergeant
Minuteman
Well, this is only my second post over here. I am a NFA guy at heart, mostly MG's, Suppressors and SBR's. But I needed some demo guns to show off cans so I decided to build a couple long range guns. After "lurking" here for a couple weeks I decided on a AR type for a targeted range of 0-400'ish yds and a Rem 700P in .300Win Mag for my 400-1000yd gun.

Here is the first one I finished. I am now trying to decide if I want to rattle can camo it. I am pretty happy with how it turned out. I can't wait to stretch it out to about 400 yards as soon as the corns cut. I have a YHM Phantom 5.56QD enroute for it that should be here anyday.

RRA LAR-15 Lower
RRA 2 Stage NM FCG
Hogue Grip
Magpul PRS Stock
SWFA SS 10x42M 30mm Scope
WOA Match Upper (duracoated ss barrel and sling swivel were options)
Cheapo Bipod

DSC_1683.jpg

DSC_1684.jpg

DSC_1686.jpg

DSC_1685.jpg

Re: Just Finished My First Medium to Long Range Rifle

looks good but you need a crush washer to get your break lined up brownells has them for $3.00 i think

Re: Just Finished My First Medium to Long Range Rifle

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: epdesign</div><div class="ubbcode-body">looks good but you need a crush washer to get your break lined up brownells has them for $3.00 i think </div></div>

The flash hider is only on as a thread protector until the can comes in. Im not even going to sight it in until it comes in since the POI will probably change anyway.