• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Just fucking do it.

did the drapes match the carpet?

I'm on the left and @TheGerman is on the right.
20210425_094645.jpg

Symmetrical fruit stacking . . .

No human being stacks fruit like this . . .

My oma would do it on Strawberry cake. It was insane.

Literally cut strawberries length wise into little section; like where you'd get 4 or 5 per strawberry and then would lay them perfectly symmetrical on an entire 12-14 inch diameter angels food cake and then coat the top in gelatin.

There may or may not have been a bottle of tequila in the cooler thats right behind me on the vehicle.

That ain’t the spout I was inferring they should be sipping from. But then again, that’s why I don’t run my own business. Ethics and all that...

To all who shall see this present, greetings..

Read, buy things, assemble things in the prescribed manner/order, use a little imagination:

View attachment 7624969View attachment 7624970

Chocolate cupcakes with a raspberry filling, Reeves peanut butter cup on that, then peanut butter frosting on top of everything.

Talk about OODA Loop disruption when a "gun guy, overseas contractor" bakes The Things.

@TheGerman hath witnessed the glory of these things, but my carrot cake cupcake recipe.

Please excuse my blathering:

I studied the picture carefully and went to the kitchen. Half-an hour later I'm having bacon and Jack Daniels coffee. Thanks for the motivation.

this is what happens when women stop doing the things that we like. we not only pick up the slack....we do it better.

women act like it’s impossible to find a good man. somewhere along the way, they forgot how easy it is to actually keep a guy happy. feed him good food, fuck him, dont stab him in the back and dont fuck around on him. evidently that is asking too much. so you get guys picking up the torch, and doing better than most these women could even dream of doing.

a fellow paratrooper i know, serves as a canine officer in indianapolis. he is a big dude, and can make the fanciest cake you ever could imagine. i’ve not met anyone that can make a better homemade pie crust than i can. now we have @clcustom1911 throwing down the gauntlet.

you ladies best step up your game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Doc68
this is what happens when women stop doing the things that we like. we not only pick up the slack....we do it better.

women act like it’s impossible to find a good man. somewhere along the way, they forgot how easy it is to actually keep a guy happy. feed him good food, fuck him, dont stab him in the back and dont fuck around on him. evidently that is asking too much. so you get guys picking up the torch, and doing better than most these women could even dream of doing.

a fellow paratrooper i know, serves as a canine office in indianapolis. he is a big dude, and can make the fanciest cake you ever could imagine. i’ve not met anyone that can make a better homemade pie crust than i can. now we have @clcustom1911 throwing down the gauntlet.

you ladies best step up your game.

More and more modern men are growing up learning how to be fully self sufficient which I think is a huge step forward for male empowerment.
Once you understand, as a man, that you can cook, clean, shop, do your laundry, pack your lunches, and run your household better than many of your peer females, it gives you freedom to not need to be enslaved to some female, and break free from the propaganda and social conditioning that for centuries has relegated men to disposable slaves of women.

Now once scientists figure out how men could reproduce without involving a female, we'll be able to be free from the last enslavement women have over men and women will just have to accept being humans like everyone else with no special advantages or benefits over anyone else & no government laws to enslave men on their behalf.

Reactions: myronman3
Them bitches gots da pussy!
and for what they’re asking for it, they make used car salesmen look like saints.

an extremely used, worn out pussy and all they want is the entire world for it. haaaahahahahahaaaaa.

i enjoy laughing at the women who are reaping what they’ve sown. it’s sweeter than @clcustom1911 ”s cupcakes look.