• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Just have to share my two babies, LRI babies that is. No More pics!!

JGorski

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 25, 2011
Central Wis.
Just thought I'd do a side by each pictorial/comparison of my Longrifles Inc 6 Creeds, going to try not to post too many pics, this might be the last time i post, so hope you like. If you have a fav, shout it out.
sC3HIrL.jpg

yDnuVXk.jpg

Very nice! Do you have a favorite? How do you choose which one you're going to take out - both?

Very nice! Do you have a favorite? How do you choose which one you're going to take out - both?
While they both weigh about the same, the new rifle(Flat dark Earth) is more balanced due to Chad placing some lead in the mag area and 2" less of barrel. When I got to a 600yd BR Comp they both will be there. if I ever get into F-Class the camo rifle will only go.

Nice. Why both in the same caliber? Variety is the spice of life.

Maybe same caliber but different chamber, new rifle has 104 throat for VLDs, Noslers and Hybrids. The camo/black is throated for Hornadys and DTACs. What other 6mm would you have suggested?

What other 6mm would you have suggested?

For fucks sake, please nobody even think about suggesting a different 6mm offering. The guy's life and well being revolves around 6 Creedmoor.

85022B73-2307-4CEF-90D0-1AD104AEA80B.jpg

This is not the argument your looking for.

Just thought I'd do a side by each pictorial/comparison of my Longrifles Inc 6 Creeds, going to try not to post too many pics, this might be the last time i post, so hope you like. If you have a fav, shout it out.
sC3HIrL.jpg

yDnuVXk.jpg

Nice rifles gorski..never knew you were a 6 "creed" guy ;)

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Sooooo, you're saying you like the 6 Creedmoor? .......

JK

Good looking rifles.

Last edited:
Nice rifles gorski, personally i like the new one. I assume it is pretty close to same specs as old rifle, except chamber and barrel length? I would have suggested a 6 br or dasher for 600 br use. What does the new rifle weigh?
For pure accuracy and 0 vertical at any range it is truly hard to argue anything but the br or dasher in 6 mm

Last edited:
a 6XC would have made more sense though, nice rifles by the way :)
cheers.
You think the XC would shoot better at 600yds? I have 400 bucks tied up in Creedmoor dies and a Forster 6XC Ultra Micrometer seater, which works with the creedmoor as well. And I like Hornady brass, much cheaper than Norma brass.

Nice rifles gorski, personally i like the new one. I assume it is pretty close to same specs as old rifle, except chamber and barrel length? I would have suggested a 6 br or dasher for 600 br use. What does the new rifle weigh?
For pure accuracy and 0 vertical at any range it is truly hard to argue anything but the br or dasher in 6 mm
Besides the stocks,(T4 vs T2) both have Rem clone or Rem action, new one has Jewell trigger, other is a CG, new one has 26" .990" at muzzle, old is 28" .940 at muzzle and weighs .3lbs more than new one which weighs 15.9lbs. new rig is throated for VLDs, HYbrids and Nosler CCs, .104, 274 neck, old rig must have a .199 throat, 275, I think, neck. Oh, Im getting next to nothing verticals as well with old rig at 600.

Nice rifles, now buy a new area rug next and burn that carpet.
Why do you think it's in the basement? Just shampood it last year, :)

I am glad u are having some luck with them, i haven't heard of any records set by br or dasher getting surpassed by the creed though. Lol

I am glad u are having some luck with them, i haven't heard of any records set by br or dasher getting surpassed by the creed though. Lol
We'll see how these rifles will do this year, hopefully it's the year of the "Creed" lol

You think the XC would shoot better at 600yds?

No question! Even Bugholes review agrees. Not to mention how many more loads Norma brass provides.
How did that XC shoot in that test? Guess I'll find out how many firings the Hornady brass can take before ditching them.

I get 25-30 firings on my br brass and 12-15 on my cough243cough [MENTION=2117]313[/MENTION]0.

I forgot you mention Bugholes had "slow bullets", thats a good one. I shoot Hornady brass also in my 6.5CM, I'm dealing with its softness. But they look nice.

Last edited:
Nice sticks!!!

Now pull them out of the safe and shoot a barrel off of at least one of them - the camo one hasn't changed in TWO years ....
I haven't had the camo one for 2 yrs. that was delivered Oct 2012. The new one is getting wrung out just a bit tomorrow, all Noslers, IMR & H4350.