• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Just in case you missed it

wnroscoe

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 12, 2006
NW Louisiana
I was told the video may cause problems so I'm taking it down.

PM me and I'll give you the link.

Re: Just in case you missed it

at the very least they could make it a No-Man's Land - then it's every man for himself and should make for a fun holiday for some....

In all seriousness, it's shocking policy. It's like the police saying to you your own home is off limits while burglars are inside and they should not be disturbed...

Thanks for posting that. I can't believe this shit is happening!

I feel bad for the families adversely effected by the poor decisions but I am happy to see Obama continuing to make catastrophic decisions that piss people off on both sides of a variety of issues. Hopefully he continues to embarrass us enough that we can't possibly forget come election time.

That fence looks great, but IMO is missing something ...

uesc_04_img0215.jpg

Im ashamed.

If there is to be a "No Mans Land" it should start at our border, and extend into theirs. Armed border crossers are an invading army. Im against illegal immigration, but im not quite ready to kill family people just for crossing. Deporting would be fine if they just couldnt cross again the next day. Crossing armed like a military force, should earn you a pine box.