• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Just me, or are SH squirrels on strike?

TheHorta

Nest-stirring pot-poker.
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 17, 2014
    NO AL
    So, I guess we’re all having problems uploading faux toes, but the Hide has been really slow and unresponsive for the past day or so.

Alabama Redneck Internet, or @lowlight not pay his Union Squirrels?

West Coast crew is asleep ...

We changed servers like 3x in the last week and going back and forth between the staging site and the live site, they screwed a setting up and it says we are out of server space

So I have to wait until somebody in CA wakes up, gets the messages and fixes it, probably a switch it was most likely pointing a server that is now staging vs live so the staging site has plenty of space and live one is out of memory LOL

Does anyone have a Spare SD Card, we can use an extra 256gb

He's not but the site is almost acting like everyone is ...

It's a server thing, I can see it, they are just MIA this morning, California what can I say

You know what happens, the toilet goes crazy you call the Plummer and tells you not to flush a tampon, but there is no woman in the house, which only leads to a dozen more questions which have nothing to do about fixing my toilet.

Then we can get the change the subject and everyone forgets about the toilet until we need it again,

Reactions: lash
    Same had issues today. Also wouldn't let me upload pictures in the px.

"California" say no more---90% of my day to day crap comes from the San Fran office.

Its just when SH goes down I get all "jittery" My cats and I accidently invaded Lower Slobeovia. Man do we have egg on our face.

Reactions: lash and TheHorta
    I guess that's one advantage to working third shift. I slept right thru the debacle.

Do we get to add this to the list of things commiefornia has screwed up, much like the fuel cans?

He was asleep

He was doing something last night, finished at about 4AM, which is when the site started to have the issue, and he slept through it all

I was emailing and nobody was answering I was like WTF, then I called him directly and he was all oh shit about it :)

He was asleep

He was doing something last night, finished at about 4AM, which is when the site started to have the issue, and he slept through it all

I was emailing and nobody was answering I was like WTF, then I called him directly and he was all oh shit about it :)

Prettymuch describes my everyday life.

Somehow, my screen failed to show the Hide down.....
    Really cant understand that.
    I must be doing something wrong....

20210113_161133.jpg

West Coast crew is asleep ...

We changed servers like 3x in the last week and going back and forth between the staging site and the live site, they screwed a setting up and it says we are out of server space

So I have to wait until somebody in CA wakes up, gets the messages and fixes it, probably a switch it was most likely pointing a server that is now staging vs live so the staging site has plenty of space and live one is out of memory LOL

Does anyone have a Spare SD Card, we can use an extra 256gb

the plumber said never flush a tampoon.....

Damn do we ever need Frank now.......

edit: found it

Last edited:
    I actually muted him and unfollowed this week cause he is a total jerk against conservatives

he wants all kinds of retribution, was attacking fans, all riled up over the 6th, and he machine gun tweets in blocks so you have like 10 responses at the same time

I was following Dee Snider on Twitter, he is a total liberal dick head,

like mean and militant, and back in the day I was huge TS fan, saw them dozens of times, partied backstage with Eddie and Aj, Dee is an asshole
    He was an asshole back in the day too.

Frank referred to, him as "Mr. Sister" during the hearings on the labeling, it was classic.

Zappa was so far ahead of his time, always the good ones.

“The illusion of freedom [in America] will continue as long as it’s profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will just take down the scenery, they will pull back the curtains, they will move the tables and chairs out of the way and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater.”​

~ Frank Zappa

Reactions: Aries256 and lash
    He never hung around in the clubs, I never saw him off stage like the rest of the guys,

Aj, Eddie, they would hang out all the time, Dee was always MIA

he is all high and mighty because he is supposed to be super clean, no drinking or drugs, so he has an inflated impression of himself over the others. God forbid they hang out and party with a fan, Dee was too good for that, he posted a pix with a fan right before I unfollowed him, some Girl, he looked disgusted to have to stand next to her, his face said it all, I muted him right after.

Plus he was going on Anti Conservative tirades all day

Reactions: lash