• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Just picked up my AI AW

dmtsc

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 18, 2006
Virginia
I just picked up my Accuracy International Arctic Warfare 300 Win Mag, I have never even have had a chance to see one in person until today. I must say this rifle feels and looks outstanding. I was originally supposed to get it Friday but FedEX screwed the pooch and didn't deliver it Friday like they were supposed, paid for overnight shipping so I would have it over the holiday weekend. Plan on taking it out this weekend and sighting it in and throwing some lead. I cannot wait til the weekend.

The deer walking my powerline should be very afraid now:)

Last edited:
Ok, so you're a big jerk...

Naturally, I am just joshin'... Nice rifle.

I think you'll be smiling a lot more once you get out and shoot. Too bad you missed a nice weekend of shooting, but at least it arrived only "a day late"!

hell yeah, i haven't seen that many 300wm AIAW's. When you decide to sell that heavy thing dm you let me know ;)

Where did you get this and how ling did you wait?

Nice rifle, you rarely see WinMags - esp used, let me know when you have decided it is too heavy.

Where did you get this and how ling did you wait?

Nice rifle, you rarely see WinMags - esp used, let me know when you have decided it is too heavy.

I got the rifle from Eurooptics, I called them like 2 weeks ago and they said they had some on order and I put a deposit on a tan one. Not one week later I'm driving down the road and they called to say the rifle is in. I thought I was going to be waiting a while. They said they had them on order for around a year and all the green ones were spoken for. I like the tan better myself. I don't know if there are any left.

Last edited:
You're going to love it!!! I got my 300wm AIAW about 2 years ago (after a 2 year wait, can't believe you got one in a week). Still my favorite rifle.

Would like to know how its shoots as well, I have a AIAW in .260 and may be looking to sell it and move up to a .300 myself. congrats on the rifle.

Not to thread jack but they are fucking hammers, you are going to love it. I shot this with mine yesterday

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 9