• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Just Started P90X.... *UPDATE 90 DAYS DONE!!!*

Re: Just Started P90X.... *UPDATE 90 DAYS DONE!!!*

Great job....
It definately gets results!

great job. Makes me motivated to get off my a$$. You should do side by side comparison.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gau17</div><div class="ubbcode-body">great job. Makes me motivated to get off my a$$. You should do side by side comparison. </div></div>

Thx to RT51 for helping me with my photoshop deficiency...

90days.jpg

backdown.jpg

backarmsup2.jpg

side.jpg

Good job

Good job, love that you put it up for everyone to see as a form of commitment.

You did a great job, way to go! Shows great dedication on your part.

Fantastic! Congratulations on finishing the program, getting trim and in shape, and staying motivated to continue! Keep it up, and again, great job.

anyone know of the cheapest place to pick up the p90x set from

Way to go J!!!
I fell off the wagon so to speak but not really by choice. I have been gone on fires for almost all of the last month. I did my best to eat right whenever possible and managed to still lose a couple of pounds but more importantly I didn't gain any back. I need to figure out where the best place to start again is going to be. I truly didn't have time to work out while on the fires as we were putting in 16 to 18 hour hard days. The days themselves were often workout enough.

Congrats on sticking with it and finishing and thanks for all of your help and encouragement.

Re: Just started P90X.... *UPDATE 60 DAYS DOWN*

Sweet. I'll chime in too. I started in mid February and was weighed in by the Army May 6th. My start weight was 253, and in May I was 227. Not shabby. However, I was still 1% over BFI.

June 9th, I was 224 and 4% under. Weird right, weight loss slowed way down, but body fat is burning off. I still do P90 every day, but mix it up myself rather than following the flow. But still stick to the abs every other day. I can actually fit loosely into 36 waist board shorts now.

Grats JRose! I'm starting my session of P90x for the first time.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pink(MiST)</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Grats JRose! I'm starting my session of P90x for the first time. </div></div>

Do it man, don't get discouraged and get past the first two weeks.

Damn, very impressive...Legit results!

Gonna have to get my ass off the computer chair a little more...time to blow the dust off p90x...THANK YOU for posting and motivating. Who knows, I may have some pics up soon :x.

Knock it out GT. It's a good program, it gave me a good jump start to achieving the goals I'm after.

Awesome results. It's just way too easy to sit around and be lazy. I guess it's about time I order it for myself and give it a try.

good results bro...i sat on the couch and watched all those dvd'd the other day and i didnt lose any damn weight...i might have lost a few pounds when i got up half way through to drop a deuce, but that doesnt count!

you think they give refunds?

grin.gif