• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Just the Countersniper alone would justify price!

Re: Just the Countersniper alone would justify price!

Give it time, it will probably sell at a higher price than that.

Sniper grip and a sniper scope... the winning combo.

shocked.gif
Wow..........that's pretty much all I can say.......wow
shocked.gif

you guys wanna start a bidding war and see how high we can get it....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ultraman550</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you guys wanna start a bidding war and see how high we can get it.... </div></div>

Yeah... You bid first!

GO

grin.gif

I didn't want to believe it, but the saying is true. They walk among us! LOL!

I'd say the Military is all over this. It's got a "sniper grip" and a "sniper scope" Unless Charlie Sheen has someone bidding for him I don't see this ever selling. I'd like to get the bids over 10k, then say I just ain't qualified to shoot that in a match, it wouldn't be fair to the other competitors.

I think the seller had been drinking to much sniper koolaid and had a suger high while typing that ad

WOW, ya that's um interesting. I do bet it sells though as this stupidity persists.

Still no bids. Even if it were otherwise reasonable, the scope would make me scared there was something else screwed up about that one...