• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Just the truth

Gov. Bevin hit the nail on the head. Funny how the lib can't even let him explain his point. Why ask the question if you can't listen to what others have to say?

I have to say that is most clear, concise and calm explanations of a persons views on the violence today that I've ever heard so far. I will be posting that link on social media as much as I can for all to see because IMO he is exactly right.

My dad was on his high schools marksman team and he grew just outside of Philadelphia, not in the sticks. Yep, his school and may others had shooting teams. Imagine that in this country today.

Last edited:
Reactions: Changed
Yep, his school and may others had shooting teams. Imagine that in this country today.
The grade school I went to in Indiana, we took our 22's to school an they were kept in our lockers. At lunch or afternoon recess we had impromptu shoots behind the school. The principle, teachers, janitors all were there shooting as much as us kids. Those of us who walked always hunted on the way home for pot meat, or 4 legged garden thief's. Never did any school ever get shot up.

Gov. Bevin nailed it! But no matter how calm, concise, logical and right he is, it doesn't match up with the lefts agenda. They'll probably start calling him a racist!
Mike

Thank you Governor for the most reasonable reply aive seen to date.

I watched this video he released a few months ago. It was spot on as well, for those who are interested:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Reactions: SilentStalkr
He was right about a lot of things. Especially about removing the media circus around these shootings. If a shooter gets any press, it should be the most negative thing possible. Our local governments need to step in, and stamp out this sensationalism after tragic events. I hope to see this gentleman in a bid for the presidency of this great nation.

Evil and popular culture ... relativism. Yes, those old saws. Nothing new here, except the reasonable tone from an otherwise unreasonable man.

Evil and popular culture ... relativism. Yes, those old saws. Nothing new here, except the reasonable tone from an otherwise unreasonable man.
Interesting, but then again plastic is everywhere these days. Could be that given I am direct kin to Danial Boone, an have kin all over Ky, plus live in F/A I see things differently than some.

Interesting, but then again plastic is everywhere these days. Could be that given I am direct kin to Danial Boone, an have kin all over Ky, plus live in F/A I see things differently than some.

On a slightly related note, buddy of mine claimed kinship with Daniel Boone ... we used to go fishing. I miss fishing in Kentucky. Fucking desert.