• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

truthful news scource

Link? They could've buried it.
Killed my subscription, no idea where to find it. They bugged me to death to rejoin - told them every time "no antigun editorials". They are right wing Chinese owned anyway

Reactions: FWoo45
Watch the local smaller real journalists on youtube, some larger ones, then go out and talk to people, look whats going on in the real world. Skim the major news channels and then in order to find out any credibility you really need to be your own journalist. EVERYTHING is crazy right now, thats the idea.... dilute everything with BS so no one knows whats real or not. Covid, riots, race baiting, election wars, globull warming planet dying, WWIII, inflation, and even aliens... its no coincidence the timing of all this is all at once. They want you to pay attention, be afraid, fear = control. If you dont have the time to investigate and put several stories together to get real answers.... just ignore it all, you'll be way happier.

Someone here needs to make a tshirt that says “I get my news from the Bear Pit”
Would this work

The Bear Pit.png

• Haha
Reactions: Blue Sky Country
The first thing that you have to do is quit watching the news on the boob tube. Quit watching news videos too. US propaganda is the best in the world and out does anything Putin and his commies can create.

I read the headlines on the online news sources, CNN, CNBC, ALJAREZA, New Zealand Hearald, etc and then make up my own story. My own made up story is a hell of a lot more true than the talking/writing heads.

Try using a multiple of qualities sources and look for the common thread

BBC
AP new
Reuters
Epoch
BBC World Mews - different from.BBC above

Read, assess, compare and see a common reporting line and then reanalysye that common line