• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Just thinking about something.

JoeAdams

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 29, 2011
Hibbing MN
Lets say that "BigFoot" Is real. You are out hunting bear and you see it coming at you all you have is your rifle and a couple of shots. Where do you place your shots at? He is charging you and he is 50 yards away. I would be using my 300 wm for bear so I would aim for the chest and mag dump into his chest. If he didn't go down by then, Well... I would just shut up and die like a man.

Re: Just thinking about something.

I'd shoot like it was a big angry prison rapist coming at me....center mass... but if "SQUATCH doesn't go down, I'm not shutting up and dying like a man, I'll scream like a 10yo girl 'til the end.

I'd offer him a piece of JACK'S BEEF JERKY, and we'd become bestest of buddies, I'd take some pictures of us together, get a hair sample, get very rich, and leave him to his own pursuits.

8MtVn.jpg

have you been watching alot of animal planet? according to there Bigfoot show he would avoid you...just snap some pics...

This is the place for serious tactical marksmen right...?

Sounds like I'd have a new mount to decorate the house with.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lessthanfour</div><div class="ubbcode-body">what the actual fuck are you talking about? </div></div>

I can't stop laughing at this...ROFLMFAO!!!

This is my sidearm of choice in Bigfoot country....

29na58h.jpg

Not really, WFJames,

A real problem with capacity!

One shot??? Come on ! ! ! !

But shooting that thing, one shot is probably all you're gonna get because you'll have to pick your ass up off the ground and walk the 100 yards back to you firing position.

You got two hands, dont ya? Dual wielding! Surely two hits from a 50bmg will stop a bigfoot charge, right?

This is obviously a serious issue and Im just trying to help the OP come up with an answer. Thank God we dont have any Bigfeets around W TN. My G19 with 16 9mm HP's will take care of any threat around here, urban or rural.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ath23</div><div class="ubbcode-body">have you been watching alot of animal planet? according to there Bigfoot show he would avoid you...just snap some pics... </div></div>

NO, but obviously you have.

I'd give it some whiskey from my emergency flask and some chew (it worked on the natives for the settlers) then we'd hang out and it could show me all of the honey holes and let me ride on its shoulders through the forest. Then I could be the guy on the squatch-eat your heart out guy on a buffalo!

"what the actual fuck are you talking about?"
ROFLMFAO!!

"Nice 9th post...."
Well put..

I would blow out his knees and take him alive.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wards75</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lessthanfour</div><div class="ubbcode-body">what the actual fuck are you talking about? </div></div>

I can't stop laughing at this...ROFLMFAO!!! </div></div>

hahaha! i did the same!

Lame. Submission by arm bar seems the only sporting thing to do. Then I'd make that sorry flea bag pack my gear around from then on!

Shot placement will trump headstamp in all scenarios...

I took this one with a neck shot using my TC Encore 6.5CM as he charged trying to snag my jerky...

thawed-creature-in-freezer11.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: elkhuntinguide</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Shot placement will trump headstamp in all scenarios...

I took this one with a neck shot using my TC Encore 6.5CM as he charged trying to snag my jerky...

thawed-creature-in-freezer11.jpg
</div></div>

Nice work EHG, just curious, can we get some more specs on the rifle used? I am putting a budget rifle together for Bigfoot,zombies,chupacabras, and nessie the dinosaur.

Hey elk, you made any of that monster meat into real sasquatch jerky?! Just curious how it tastes! LOL

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lessthanfour</div><div class="ubbcode-body">what the actual fuck are you talking about? </div></div>
By far one of the best things ive ever read on this site! lol

Pure gold! Im so using that tomorrow

HAHA! That was awesome!

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iHvrwUUvLZk&feature=related"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iHvrwUUvLZk&feature=related" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

i would whip out my cock and start wailing away, yetti boy would do one of two things, keep coming at me cause lets face it bigfoot has to be ghey, or walk away in shame that he saw a humanoid masterbating in the woods. If he kept coming to get him a piece of my "beef jerky" id shoot a hot load of man chowder center mass on his face all money shot like.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MynameisJoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Lets say that "BigFoot" Is real. You are out hunting bear and you see it coming at you all you have is your rifle and a couple of shots. Where do you place your shots at? He is charging you and he is 50 yards away. I would be using my 300 wm for bear so I would aim for the chest and mag dump into his chest. If he didn't go down by then, Well... I would just shut up and die like a man. </div></div>

Put the mountain dew down and get off the internet.....

Bigfoot is real, and he's one of us.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/njELhY3FVp0"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/njELhY3FVp0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

I saw it on the intarwebs ...

That's not bigfoot its Chewbacca!

Father time has really taken its toll on Chewy.

+1

I just spit chewing tobacco on my damn keyboard!LMFAO!

shoot him in the pecker, he might be lonely and if you can't kill him you definately don't want the reach around! really dude, what were you thinking??

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BALLISTIC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is the place for serious tactical marksmen right...? </div></div>

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!