• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Just want to show off my Crusader

317millhand

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
May 8, 2011
Hazard, Ky
After saving, saving, and selling many more toys, I finally got my first serious precision rifle together. Its a fully loaded Gap Crusader with Premier 3-15x50. Both these were purchased second hand from members of this site. I also have a AAC 7.62 SDN-6 that Im gonna play with. Due to work, I may not get any serious range time until Spring, but I did test fire it a few times this evening with the suppressor, just to listen. Sounds like a .22 long rifle, so I have to say I'm pretty impressed with that. I know the rifle is going to shoot as good as it looks and I cant wait to stretch its legs.

DSCN1469.jpg

DSCN1468.jpg

DSCN1467.jpg

Re: Just want to show off my Crusader

Great looking rig! The AAC's suppress that much? I know it's difficult to gauge how much suppression it's providing but that's awesome if it's down anywhere near a 22lr level.

I wish that I had a sound lever meter to check before making a crazy claim, but it sure sounds alot like my Ruger MarkII pistol.

Good lookin rifle. I didn't know a can would suppress .308 down that much.

I looked at the first picture again. The shadow makes the barrel look like it has a rail milled into it.

I have one, it's SICK how accurate the are. No can on mine though. I wish.

Top Notch in every way!

Nice rifle, enjoy it!

Thanks. My dream rifle was a TRG-22 until I saw this. I would love to have both, but the wife and checkbook will only allow me to have one.

The only thing that I do not like about this supressor is the mount. The mount works perfect, but just doesnt look right on this kind of rifle when the suppressor is not attached. I removed the Badger FTE brake (which looked like a seamless part of the barrel) and installed the blackout flash hider. i think it hurt the looks of the rifle. I may end up getting a thread protector made and going with a screw on suppressor designed for bolt guns. Id really like to try this 7.62 SDN-6 on an AR-10

I have been saving and saving and selling other toys to fund a rifle but my wife took the money because she wanted a bigger trailer. Instead, I just bought a GAP crusader T Shirt. At least I look good when I take the kids to Mcdonalds.