• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Just want to show off my Crusader

317millhand

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
May 8, 2011
Hazard, Ky
After saving, saving, and selling many more toys, I finally got my first serious precision rifle together. Its a fully loaded Gap Crusader with Premier 3-15x50. Both these were purchased second hand from members of this site. I also have a AAC 7.62 SDN-6 that Im gonna play with. Due to work, I may not get any serious range time until Spring, but I did test fire it a few times this evening with the suppressor, just to listen. Sounds like a .22 long rifle, so I have to say I'm pretty impressed with that. I know the rifle is going to shoot as good as it looks and I cant wait to stretch its legs.

DSCN1469.jpg

DSCN1468.jpg

DSCN1467.jpg

Re: Just want to show off my Crusader

Great looking rig! The AAC's suppress that much? I know it's difficult to gauge how much suppression it's providing but that's awesome if it's down anywhere near a 22lr level.

I wish that I had a sound lever meter to check before making a crazy claim, but it sure sounds alot like my Ruger MarkII pistol.

Good lookin rifle. I didn't know a can would suppress .308 down that much.

I looked at the first picture again. The shadow makes the barrel look like it has a rail milled into it.

I have one, it's SICK how accurate the are. No can on mine though. I wish.

Top Notch in every way!

Nice rifle, enjoy it!

Thanks. My dream rifle was a TRG-22 until I saw this. I would love to have both, but the wife and checkbook will only allow me to have one.

The only thing that I do not like about this supressor is the mount. The mount works perfect, but just doesnt look right on this kind of rifle when the suppressor is not attached. I removed the Badger FTE brake (which looked like a seamless part of the barrel) and installed the blackout flash hider. i think it hurt the looks of the rifle. I may end up getting a thread protector made and going with a screw on suppressor designed for bolt guns. Id really like to try this 7.62 SDN-6 on an AR-10

I have been saving and saving and selling other toys to fund a rifle but my wife took the money because she wanted a bigger trailer. Instead, I just bought a GAP crusader T Shirt. At least I look good when I take the kids to Mcdonalds.