• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Just watched "Eagle Eye"

slakline

Private
Minuteman
Feb 15, 2005
NE
I thought it was a pretty good action film. Never a dull moment. Interesting take on Intelligence and A.I. in the USA.

Has that Witwicki kid from Transformers...Shia LeBeouf
and Billy Bob Thorton.

Re: Just watched "Eagle Eye"

It had a good premise, nice action scenes but as soon as they revealed that corny "Advanced A.I." thingy, it just ruined it for me. It reminded me of Team America's "I.N.T.E.L.L.I.G.E.N.C.E"...

For me it was good, but could have been alot better!

P.S. Favourite scene was that UCAV going on a rampage near the end, that was just awesome!!

Cheers,
TheLongShot

I liked that part too.

I really liked the opening scenes when the drone takes out the so called "bad guys" while they're attending what appeared to be a funeral. I whooped & hollard with joy !!
smile.gif

Good Flic..........enjoyable way to get away from reality for a hour or so.

I hate to be the only one that looks into the future but you guys who don't see this coming need to look up the data brokerage business (IE. ChoicePoint sub corp of LexisNexis) and the capabilities of ECHELON.

It's not too far away. Keep your foil hats on!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: koolnhard</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is it just me or does Shia LaBeouf resmble that annoying kid in school who some of us pushed into the girls locker room? </div></div>

Yeah, but one which works with Megan Fox...

fox-4.jpg

A lucky geek, if you ask me!

Cheers,
TheLongShot

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slimguns</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hate to be the only one that looks into the future but you guys who don't see this coming need to look up the data brokerage business (IE. ChoicePoint sub corp of LexisNexis) and the capabilities of ECHELON.

It's not too far away. Keep your foil hats on!!! </div></div>

Hahaha, Echelon isn't the future it's the past. Whatever's running nowadays is a whole lot more capable of recognizing patterns than all that was.

There's definitely some interesting technologies out there that few people are aware of though.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: thelongshot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: koolnhard</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is it just me or does Shia LaBeouf resmble that annoying kid in school who some of us pushed into the girls locker room? </div></div>

Yeah, but one which works with Megan Fox...

fox-4.jpg

A lucky geek, if you ask me!

Cheers,
TheLongShot</div></div>

AMEN to that!