• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Movie Theater Justified

Re: Justified

Is it just me but on last nights show did Winona (natalie zea) look way more pregs than she should be?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maelek</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Get your damn hat back on Raylan and shoot someone after you do that </div></div>

LOL why is it that he goes entire episodes without the hat?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bornhunter04</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is it just me but on last nights show did Winona (natalie zea) look way more pregs than she should be? </div></div>

She did to me, but it might off been the gown was to big for her. She's Smokin.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: M.Williams</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bornhunter04</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is it just me but on last nights show did Winona (natalie zea) look way more pregs than she should be? </div></div>

She did to me, but it might off been the gown was to big for her. She's Smokin. </div></div>

Stop it, you're tormenting me....the new gig has eliminated watching Justified.

Guess I'm gonna hafta get one of those fancy TV show recording machines....and fast.

I had to pay the $24 on I-tunes to get it! Will probably burn it to DVD to have for a few years down the road. This show is the kind you watch over again later.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tripwire</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Guess I'm gonna hafta get one of those fancy TV show recording machines....and fast. </div></div>

A DVR is totally worth it. Just the ability to skip all the commercials makes it worth my extra few bucks not to mention watching shit when I want to.

DVR I'd definitely worth the extra 5 bucks on Directv for me, greatest thing since chunky peanutbutter!
Last nights episode was good but the peek at next week looks great!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ArmaHeavy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bornhunter04</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Yeah, in season one, after one of his shootings, i want to say episode 2 or 3, he has to relinquish his sidearm to art as evidence. They ask him what he's going to get next and the reply is another ".45 glock" </div></div>

I figured as much. I came in on season 2. I had planned on buying season 1, but the local video store had a used season 1 set for $20, whereas Wal-Mart had it for $20, new.

Seems like they forgot the specifics while they were doing the commercial, but it's still a great show nonetheless.

I caught the new episode last night. I thought it was odd, at first, that Dewey's incisions were on the front, and that attention to detail proved to be correct later on in the show.

It was awesome when Raylan shot the girl.

What she said, when she was shot, wasn't surprising either.
smirk.gif
</div></div>

Ha, that cracked me up too. "You shot me!"

She actually plays a really sweet detective on the show Psych, but I was glad to see her get popped in this one. Crazy that people are so low as to do that kind of crap.

This show makes me think Kentucky would be a terrible place to try to live honest, but I don't know that that's true...hope not!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cornholeo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">DVR I'd definitely worth the extra 5 bucks on Directv for me, greatest thing since chunky peanutbutter!
Last nights episode was good but the peek at next week looks great! </div></div>

DVR is the only way to watch TV these days.

Damn right...i dont see myself ever getting rid of my directv. whole home setup and 4 dvrs. service is pretty good too. i dont hardly ever watch TV as it airs..even the news..just hit pause for a while before sitting down so i can fast forward through the commercials on the news. all shows are dvrd.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bornhunter04</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The albino bad guy is one seriously screwed up individual! </div></div>

I can't wait for their shoot-out. I thought he was a goner in the bar.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bornhunter04</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The albino bad guy is one seriously screwed up individual! </div></div>

Ya think?

I could have easily done without the image of that idiot's bare ass cheeks burned in my memory as he shut the door on that poor kid right there at the end.

That dude, needs a bullet in the cranial cavity, and quickly.......

Is it just me...When that gal bore down with the shotgun...did anyone have any doubt immediately, that Raylon was about to plow that fine ass like new ground!?! I nearly jumped out of my chair..."Hit it like you live Raylon!"

There are some people, to which the moratorium on Nuclear Testing should be lifted. I realize that this is just a show, but in real life as well, there are many who 'make the grade'.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: armorpl8chikn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is it just me...When that gal bore down with the shotgun...did anyone have any doubt immediately, that Raylon was about to plow that fine ass like new ground!?! I nearly jumped out of my chair..."Hit it like you live Raylon!" </div></div>

There was no doubt in my mind. I loved it when they showed them upstairs in his little apartment and you could see the light shining through the floor from where he fired into the ceilng.

I was shocked to see him take his eyes off of Quarles when she was holding the shotgun on him!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sean the Nailer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There are some people, to which the moratorium on Nuclear Testing should be lifted. I realize that this is just a show, but in real life as well, there are many who 'make the grade'.
</div></div>

WTF?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: armorpl8chikn</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sean the Nailer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There are some people, to which the moratorium on Nuclear Testing should be lifted. I realize that this is just a show, but in real life as well, there are many who 'make the grade'.
</div></div>

WTF?</div></div>

uh, Quarles and what he was doing with the kid. Among others. Get it now?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eclipse57</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: armorpl8chikn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is it just me...When that gal bore down with the shotgun...did anyone have any doubt immediately, that Raylon was about to plow that fine ass like new ground!?! I nearly jumped out of my chair..."Hit it like you live Raylon!" </div></div>

There was no doubt in my mind. I loved it when they showed them upstairs in his little apartment and you could see the light shining through the floor from where he fired into the ceilng.

I was shocked to see him take his eyes off of Quarles when she was holding the shotgun on him!

</div></div>

I was yelling "bang that shit for me!!"

women and shotguns, nothing hotter, through some blond hair on that shit!!! forget-about-it

pretty much knew he'd be tapping that ass when she was talking to him about the speech before the chicken hawk came into the bar

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sean the Nailer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: armorpl8chikn</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sean the Nailer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There are some people, to which the moratorium on Nuclear Testing should be lifted. I realize that this is just a show, but in real life as well, there are many who 'make the grade'.
</div></div>

WTF?</div></div>

uh, Quarles and what he was doing with the kid. Among others. Get it now? </div></div>

I got ya....don't even want to think about what happened behind those closed doors.

Compared to last season as far as killing goes, this season is rated PG. I got a feeling the body count is about to start stacking up.

A new TV hero..haven't seen the likes since the late 50's and early 60's

Caught the pilot episode then lost interest...this thread got me back on. A On-Demand marathon and I am *hooked*.

I have to say though, being born and raised in Lexington it seems like the writers throw a dart at a map of Fayette County and use whatever the dart hits as a geographical reference on the show. Like that one convict telling Raylan "They took me the long way, we went through Masterston Station Park."

Also, one might think Harlan is just a short drive from Lexington as often as Raylan drives back and forth...he'd need a new Grand Marquis after all those miles and never have the time to shoot anybody!

Boyd is definitely co-owner of this series with Raylan. Both of these guys are cool as cucumbers! That albino guy is fucked up worse than a soup sandwich though, what a psycho!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cornholeo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Boyd is definitely co-owner of this series with Raylan. Both of these guys are cool as cucumbers! That albino guy is fucked up worse than a soup sandwich though, what a psycho! </div></div>

Couldn't agree more, can't wait until he gets smoked. I don't know if I would be more satisfied with Raylan doing it or Boyd...somehow I think Boyd would just think up a little bit meaner or funnier way to do it!

If Boyd wanted to KILL Quarles he would have been dead. Boyd is much to smart to get his hands dirty in that way...oh no no no.

Boyd played it exactly like he wanted and planned from the get go. Go back and watch them all again from the begining, those were carefully laid plans.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: verdugo60</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cornholeo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Boyd is definitely co-owner of this series with Raylan. Both of these guys are cool as cucumbers! That albino guy is fucked up worse than a soup sandwich though, what a psycho! </div></div>

Couldn't agree more, can't wait until he gets smoked. I don't know if I would be more satisfied with Raylan doing it or Boyd...somehow I think Boyd would just think up a little bit meaner or funnier way to do it! </div></div>

I hope he goes up in the holler and the black guy skins and guts him, then throws him in the hog pen.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eclipse57</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: verdugo60</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cornholeo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Boyd is definitely co-owner of this series with Raylan. Both of these guys are cool as cucumbers! That albino guy is fucked up worse than a soup sandwich though, what a psycho! </div></div>

Couldn't agree more, can't wait until he gets smoked. I don't know if I would be more satisfied with Raylan doing it or Boyd...somehow I think Boyd would just think up a little bit meaner or funnier way to do it! </div></div>

I hope he goes up in the holler and the black guy skins and guts him, then throws him in the hog pen.</div></div> That's Bubba! Bubba knows everything there is to know bout the hog skinnin business.

How ya think Raylans old man is going to play into this? I see an "Uncle Junior" moment from the Sopranos coming into play soon. He starts loosing it, then someone gets to decide if he is a liability.

Also, Quarels, he's already shown his hand with his oxy addiction. Somehow I think he will be somewhat dulled when it all goes down, and he doesnt have much in the way of back-up or support. This rabbit hole is going pretty deep.

I read somewhere that they wanted to reduce Waylins body count since it was getting to high to be believable.

Great character development and portrayl.

So after watching lastnights show on dvr I think the season finale is going to be completely unpredictable. Boyd will kill the gimped up dude, Quarles will kill no one but shoot somebody, Duffie will kill Quarles, Limehouse will be killed by his right hand man but don't know his name (guy always wearing the brown jactket with the hat on half sideways and pants partially tucked in his boots), Chief will shoot Duffies body guard or the current deputy sheriff, the other marshall guy that is the "sharp shooter" will precisely shoot someone, and Raylan will get the girl but thats the kicker; which girl? Man, I really wanted to see Raylan shoot someone in this episode. He better kill someone quick or sleep with the bar chick again, I'm having withdrawls!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: greyshirts</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So after watching lastnights show on dvr I think the season finale is going to be completely unpredictable. Boyd will kill the gimped up dude, Quarles will kill no one but shoot somebody, Duffie will kill Quarles, Limehouse will be killed by his right hand man but don't know his name (guy always wearing the brown jactket with the hat on half sideways and pants partially tucked in his boots), Chief will shoot Duffies body guard or the current deputy sheriff, the other marshall guy that is the "sharp shooter" will precisely shoot someone, and Raylan will get the girl but thats the kicker; which girl? Man, I really wanted to see Raylan shoot someone in this episode. He better kill someone quick or sleep with the bar chick again, I'm having withdrawls! </div></div>

ya after season 2 went down it's hard saying how this one's gonna end! But it was great seeing Art pop that ol' boy in the leg. But i couldn't stop laughing there at the beginnign when they were talking about raylans firearm discharge in the crowded bar. Get the bartender's testimony, it's a woman, oh geez raylan! You can't screw the witness in your own shooting!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mjbmxz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm curious to see what tonight's episode has in store! Can't wait to see Quarles get offed! </div></div>

We get our show on Tuesday's. How the hell do you get it on Monday?

What is the medal hanging from the review mirror of the (State?) cop that confronts Quarles at the end of the last episode?

That Quarles is about a lucky bastard! The old cliche about living on borrowed time was made for his ass.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cornholeo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That Quarles is about a lucky bastard! The old cliche about living on borrowed time was made for his ass. </div></div>

Yup, boyd had his crack at him, so now it's raylon's turn to finally deliver that .45 at a much higher speed!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: attherange</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A few heads better be rolling this episode. </div></div>

Or arms apparently!