• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

JW Precision - Thank you

Peter Hogarth

Private
Minuteman
Mar 19, 2010
Metro DC Area
To start off I am in no way affiliated with this company other than being a first time customer.

I bought a McMillan A-4 stock from John Wall at JW Precision and had a great initial experience.

I assembled my Remy 700 build and finally made it to the range today but had some trouble. An imperfection in the casting caused an air pocket. As a result a crack developed in the stock exposing the air pocket after one shot.

Even though I was bummed, these things happen. (BTW, the rifle is a tack driver)
grin.gif

When I returned from the range I contacted John with a photo not really knowing what to expect.

Within 10 minutes John contacted me with two options 1) he would send me a new one on Monday or 2) I could send it to McMillan for repair.

I opted for 1 and he is shipping a brand new one and I will return the defective one.

I wanted to share this story because I find it to be a rare (unfortunately) quality that a business exhibits such superior customer service. He was responsive and had immediate solutions. Always very professional and wanted to make sure I was completely satisfied. You can have confidence in this Company.

If you are in the market for a McMillan stock please consider John Wall and JW Precision. He is a stand up guy that operates his business with intergrity. You will not be disappointed.

Thanks John for everything.
http://jwprecision.ca/index.html

Re: JW Precision - Thank you

Gee whiz balls. That is one of the best customer service experiences I've heard. I ordered an adj HTG from John when he was on vacation of all things. Stock arrived without a hitch.

You should post this in his commercial sales thread.

Another bump for John Wall.

Yeap; John is definitely GTG!!!
The second A5 that I've purchased from him just came in Thursday. My SPS .223 slipped right in and looks & feels great. After putting a quality stock on this rifle it'll probably be shipped to George by the end of the year to get Gaptized. Will the sickness ever end?
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gee whiz balls. That is one of the best customer service experiences I've heard. I ordered an adj HTG from John when he was on vacation of all things. Stock arrived without a hitch.

<span style="font-weight: bold">You should post this in his commercial sales thread</span>.

Another bump for John Wall. </div></div>

I took your advice and posted this in the commercial sales thread and to several other sites that I belong. It is nice to be able to share a positive story for a change.