• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Training Courses K&M Advanced LR Precision Course - 9-10 November *SOLD OUT* PICS/VIDEOS

S.Kay

KM PRT
Minuteman
Sep 10, 2003
Finger, TN

K & M Precision Rifle Training announces and opens registration for the 09-10 November 2013 - Advanced Long Range Precision Rifle Course (ALRPRC)

K&M Precision Rifle Training

http://youtu.be/Hck4Kby3xsI

ALRPRC (2 Days)
The Advanced Precision Rifle Course is a two day course that is appropriate for the practiced marksman. Another fast paced course, it will begin with a quick refresher of the Basic Course and rapidly transition into more complex curriculum to include; advanced fundamentals of marksmanship, ballistics, advanced wind reading, range estimation, target engagements to 1000 yards, alternate positions and dual and simultaneous moving targets. This course will utilize the entire K&M facility, fully taking advantage of the 12 plus ranges on site. Students that complete the course will have a proficiency in firearm safety, firearm handling under stress conditions, advanced marksmanship fundamentals, a combined knowledge of their personal capabilities with their equipment and systematic training methods for future progression.

Key Topics covered:
•Brief refresher of the Basic Course
•Cold bore data and zeroing of the weapon system
•Employing the milliradian reticule for range estimation
•Understanding MOA and milliradian adjustments
•Positional shooting – prone, standing, kneeling, sitting with and without external props
•Engagement of moving targets
•Snap and multiple target training
•Practical stress shoot exercises
•Shot placement
•Data gathering out to 1000 yards
•Internal and external ballistics
•Understanding of environmental effects on external ballistics
•Building your position, advanced fundamentals of marksmanship, trigger control, recoil management
•Advanced wind reading

Course dates:
09-10 November 2013

Remaining Slots Open: 0

To register for the class, click on the link below the and sign up online:
Advanced Long Range Precision Rifle Course | K&M Precision Rifle Training LLC

The classes will be held at our first class training facility in Baker, Florida.
K&M Shooting Facility | K&M Precision Rifle Training LLC

Addition Information:
There are good hotels in Crestview FL – they are 30 minutes away from the range (approx 25-30 miles). There is plenty of fast food, restaurants and shopping near the hotels as well. Stock up in town, there are no services near the facility. If you are interested in staying in the bunk house for no charge please contact us. We have room for the entire class if need be.

Northwest Florida Regional Airport (Ft Walton Beach) - 45 miles
Pensacola International Airport (Pensacola) – 60 miles

Feel free to contact us if you need more specific information about our training, us or anything else! We want to hear from you!

Look forward to seeing everyone and putting on a great training event.

Shannon

Last edited:
Hey Shannon, I am coming back to shoot in the advanced course! I had so much fun in the basic course in the end of June and that little comp that we had was amazing, those moving targets are awesome! Love the facility and you and the other instructors are top notch! Cant wait to get back out there and start shoot, and hopefully start competing.

Oscar

Oscar,

Looking forward to it! You will like the Advanced Course based off you AAR comments from the basic course. Looking forward to having you down again. You plan on staying in the bunkhouse? I think we might try to do a BBQ Saturday night with the students?

Shannon

I am planning on staying at the bunk house! A BBQ sounds like a great idea. Gordon is also planning on coming back out with me to this course. Can't wait to put some more lead down range.

I might jump on this. I'm due for a vacation. I went through the inaugural adv. class when the range was in its infancy and it was a nice break from the grind.

BattleAxe,

We would love for you come back out. We haven't seen you in while.

4 more open slots remain.

Shannon

BattleAxe,

We would love for you come back out. We haven't seen you in while.
Shannon
Yea I've been busy training a new employee so I've been out of the loop since spring. I should know something in a day or two.

The course is full. Contact me if you want to be placed on the wait list. 2014 course events will be published in the December timeframe. See you all in a few weeks. Send any questions my way.

Shannon

You said this new logo is going to be on the T-shirts for the February classes right? ;)

No but really I would rock that on a T-shirt.

Guys,

Looking forward to this weekend. Swing by the range on Friday as you all are coming into town and link up with us! Travel safe and feel free to call me with questions.

Shannon

Looking to it as well! Can't wait for this weekend! Thanks again for your assistance Shannon on travel arrangements. My flight gets in at 5 pm at Pensacola so not sure what time I can make it to the range or bunk house, maybe like 8... Thinking after waiting for luggage, rental car, and grabbing food and supplies, it should be around then. Can't wait to get more lead down range out there.

Oscar

Swing by the range on Friday as you all are coming into town and link up with us!

My arrival coincides with my room check-in but since I'm driving I could adjust things, if for example I could get in a little shooting Friday (hint hint) I could leave few hrs. earlier. Either way looking forward to a badass weekend.

I hope everyone who is attending travels safe! Josh (jtrax) and I will be there noonish on Friday if anyone wants to shoot a bit and confirm dope. Thanks again to the everyone at K&M!

Just want to pass along a well deserved Bravo Zulu to Shannon, Brian, Mike, and Don for making this event possible. You wouldn't think this could be done in 2 days but you guys pulled it off brilliantly. An excellent and intense COF combined with just enough classroom made for a great weekend. I found myself thinking on the miserable drive home..."when can I swing another trip out there". Great job guys and I'll be seeing you again soon.
Dave

Last edited:
^^^^^^^^ What he said!

A great group of classmates as well! Too much fun! Any of you guys ever out this way shoot me a PM.

Sam

It was great seeing some of you again, and as well to meet those that I haven't. Dave, you have really stepped your game up since the last class, Congrats.

I'm sorry I had to bug out on you and didn't get to see all of you finish. I hope you all enjoyed the class and took some tools home with you. Looking forward to seeing everyone again down the road.

It was great seeing some of you again, and as well to meet those that I haven't. Dave, you have really stepped your game up since the last class, Congrats.

I'm sorry I had to bug out on you and didn't get to see all of you finish. I hope you all enjoyed the class and took some tools home with you. Looking forward to seeing everyone again down the road.

I appreciate hearing that bro...it's a natural consequence of being trained by the best. That and I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express ;) Good seeing you as well and we'll try to catch up next time.

On behalf of the K&M team (Bryan, Don, and Mike) a huge thanks to all the shooters that attended this weekend’s course. We had a blast and couldn’t have spent the weekend with better people. You guys were safe, eager to learn and just plain great to work with. Thanks for the feedback and support as always. We hope to see you back at K&M in any capacity and make sure to touch base as you continue to progress in your training.

Below are few pictures and here is link to raw video and all the photos: 2013 KM Advance Course Photos Photos by skranger | Photobucket

I’m in the process of making a K&M Training Highlight Video and footage from this course will make up the majority. It should be up by the end of the week.

Shannon, Bryan, Mike and Don-
Once again you've provided training that was stellar! The course was seamless and you were able to give us SO MUCH in so little of time! I've benefited from the basic class, and felt very accomplished prone with so many of the fundamentals (although there is much to be honed) Now with the knowledge gained in the advanced class I'll set off and build on these skills. I know my shortcomings in technique along with the gear issues I need to correct.... I cannot express how much I've enjoyed the training as well as the great company of all of the shooters! All of you should be applauded immensely for creating such incredible environment for learning and the social network that has become of this hobby. Well played K&M, well played.

Gordo

Shannon, Bryan, Don and Mike,

Thank you for putting the time and effort into a world class range and training facility. The price of admission doesn't come close to compensating you all for what I received in 2 days. It was an absolute pleasure to learn from all of you who share an extreme passion in transferring a lifetime of knowledge and experience to those willing to learn. It was an intense, fast paced class that was well thought out and orchestrated. The instruction was professional, detailed and spot on. Great techniques with reasons why. The class size to instructor ratio was ideal as was the movement of groups between exercises so there was very little down time. The comp at the end was a blast and challenging - much learned in the last hour and a half.

Thanks to all that participated and challenged each other, it was a pleasure to shoot and learn with you.

Please keep the Advanced PR course scheduled for the the weekend in front in Aging War Veterans Day in the future. The weather was perfect.

I'll be back again, first class operation all around!

Dave

Thank you to all the guys at K&M for providing this class. I had a wonderful time!

It was great to see everyone again and meet new shooters. The K&M facility is a shooter's dream and the instruction could not have been better.

I can't thank Shannon, Bryan, Mike, and Don enough for the long hours it takes to provide the K&M experience. I'm anxious to see the 2014 schedule and get back out there!

Thanks again guys!

Clay

Thanks Shannon!!! Great video.... Incredible training, facility and instructors!

Shannon, Bryan, Don, and Mike - thank you for your time and ultimate world class instruction this past weekend. I thoroughly enjoyed the class. Unfortunately, my wife was re-admitted to the hospital while I was there and I had to head back Sunday morning. I wish I could have finished the class. It was great to meet all those in attendance whom I had never met. What a truly incredible experience. Thanks again guys.