• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

K98 Sniper build begins

Re: K98 Sniper build begins

retired5301 - there are some very good repro mounts out there - SSR, LSR, Turret etc.

My smith likes Accumount's products buit I'm not sure whetehr Miltech used their mount on my rifle. That is a good one.

That's a sweet looking rifle, and I hear they do shoot well!

See my post on the "Capture kit" - they have the cleaning rod and slings and are a VERY good repro....

That's a sweet rifle.

here are some requested photos,
k98boltsidefullrifle.jpg

k98fullgunnotboltside.jpg

k98proofmarkings.jpg

k98bolt.jpg

k98stock.jpg

mike

Mike if ya ever w anna sell it let me know - it is beautiful!

Interesting note, the stock serial # - that's Russian - from what I've read - the real serial # is in the barrel channel - that's the German stamp.

They did a good job on it, who knows, maybe it is authentic and if not you can't tell!

Gorgeous rifle, shoot it!!!

(Or sell it to me!)

Good job on that oldie it freaking turned out nice and the same for the others in this thread.

Very nice! I've never had the chance to own; however I did get the chance to shoot one, recovered from the banks of the vulga. My current neighbor is originally from Moscow . extremely impressed with the accuracy.