• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

KAC Dealer Question

Nik H

Constantly Learning
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 22, 2014
    Small town New England
    Hello All,

Would like to ask a question to the KAC owners out there. I am looking to order an SR-25 ECC. I believe that I can't order it directly. I have found a number of dealers on the KAC website but would like to know which ones are best to deal with for an order.

Would also like to hear any opinions about what the lead time for this rifle will likely be.

BR

The lead time is infinite. They no longer make the ECC and are not taking orders for any. Your best bet is the secondary market.

Well that is nice to know. It took me 2 months to come to this decision after I fired one owned by a friend of a friend. It still is on their website.

What do they make in its place since the website appears to be inaccurate.

Thanks for the help

BR,

They are no longer taking orders, but are fulfilling orders previously placed. I have seen new ECC's popping up on Gunbroker over the past few weeks.

The SR25 E2 APC is replacing it, they show it on their website but I don't think they are taking orders for it yet as they were trying to get rid of the backlog of ECC orders. I wanted an ECC as well but can't pay gunbroker prices so I got an EC and am having the barrel dimpled by Marvin Pitts so it will basically be an ECC without the chrome barrel, carbon cutter bolt, and URX 3.1.

The APC was my second choice since it was designated as new. I figured that it would be unobtainable for a longer period than the ECC.

I will start looking into that. Will call them Monday to say what they say.

Thanks for the information

BR,