• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Kac mag ID help needed

rurallife

Private
Minuteman
Apr 24, 2023
Oregon
Real deal? Or knock-off?

Attachments

• IMG_3907.jpeg
    IMG_3907.jpeg
    168.8 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_3906.jpeg
    IMG_3906.jpeg
    76.3 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_3905.jpeg
    IMG_3905.jpeg
    365.4 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_3904.jpeg
    IMG_3904.jpeg
    199.1 KB · Views: 35
Would prefer to have at least one pic of the whole thing too. The closeups don't give the full picture.

That "A" in KAC is odd - never seen mismatched font like that. All of mine from that era have a matching font for all 3 letters. That doesn't mean yours is a knockoff though - they did all sorts of oddball stuff in Vero back in the day to keep production moving. Hard to say, would need some more pics. And ideally someone who knows the old stuff a little better than I do.

Would prefer to have at least one pic of the whole thing too. The closeups don't give the full picture.

That "A" in KAC is odd - never seen mismatched font like that. All of mine from that era have a matching font for all 3 letters. That doesn't mean yours is a knockoff though - they did all sorts of oddball stuff in Vero back in the day to keep production moving. Hard to say, would need some more pics. And ideally someone who knows the old stuff a little better than I do.
Thanks. Here’s another. I thought the black followers were newer? Gotta lot to learn obviously.

Attachments

• IMG_3910.jpeg
    IMG_3910.jpeg
    737.3 KB · Views: 31