• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

KAC QDC MAMS 5.56 Anywhere?

hctk23

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jun 30, 2020
Hi Guys! I have been looking for a knights qdc mams 5.56 for quite a while and it is the last component to finish my build. Has anyone seen one for sale recently? There seemed to be rumors that they are discontinued? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

They’re not discontinued, KAC has other priorities as far as machine time and materials. Every time KAC doesn’t make something for a while the internet says it’s “discontinued” when it’s just not presently in production.

If you want one now you will pay a premium on the secondary market. Current retail is at least $360+ after KAC’s price adjustment this year.

Gotcha! Yeah I have been looking for quite a while and still haven't actually seen one in stock. Also definitely understand about the premium on the secondary market. Thanks!